Author Topic: Surgery 12/2/2010 (Dr. Bermant)  (Read 2700 times)

Offline 303MattS4

• Posting Member
My surgery is only about a week away and I can't express how anxious and excited I am to finally have this taken care of.

Wish me luck!
« Last Edit: November 30, 2010, 07:30:45 PM by 303MattS4 »

Offline Raider Fan

• Gold Member
Good luck, and let us know how things went. 

Offline Gynosaur

• Bronze Member
Good luck, homes.  You are in great hands with Dr. Bermant.

Since my surgery with him, I've won the lottery, dated supermodels, and won a Nobel Prize.  I hang out with Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie every weekend and they ask me how to be cool.

Maybe I was exaggerating a bit, but his work has done wonders for my self confidence.  I look forward to seeing your outcome.

Offline 303MattS4

• Posting Member
Thanks Bro. Your blog definitely added a bit of comfort to my decision to finally get this done, not that I needed much in the first place! Caught a red-eye from Denver to Richmond this morning and had my pre-op this afternoon. Surgery is scheduled for tomorrow morning at 9:30, so I'm just counting down the hours. Although it probably won't be tough to get to sleep tonight considering I've been up since 2:45am!! Either way, I'm glad this is coming to an end and I can only hope to have similar results as yours.

Offline Gynosaur

• Bronze Member
That means you've had the surgery by now.  Your chest must be so sore, bruised, and still covered in permanent marker!  The worst part for me was changing shirts and having to sleep on my back.  The discomfort in my first week or so after surgery was pretty awful.  Don't worry, though, it gets better.  I'm glad my blog was helpful in your decision.

Congratulations on going through with the procedure, and put up pics if you can!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024