Author Topic: Any thoughts?  (Read 2356 times)

Offline chudson90

6'-6' 1" 295lbs
lost 40lbs since august

any help or advice would be awesome

Offline balalayka

• Silver Member
Continue losing weight and incorporate some resistance training to maintain your muscle mass till you become comfortable with your weight. Then go for surgery. Good luck.

Offline pokeweed

• Posting Member
I agree. Continue to lose weight. Get your weight down to where you are most comfortable, then see several plastic surgeons in your area. A combination of gyne surgery combined with some lipo tapering of your torso area could really help you. That's what I did. Surgery was four weeks ago and I'm very happy with the results.

Offline Fatboyslim

• Bronze Member
    • Running For My Existence
Assuming that the first picture is your "after" picture, you can really see the difference that losing the 40 pounds has done. Great job and keep it up!

Unfortunately there will be some points that you may want to just give up and fall back to your old ways but you must really focus on the future and working toward a goal of losing the weight and then getting the surgery. Trust me, I have been where you are (actually much worse as I was 5'6" and ~320 at my peak!), and if I can do it, you can too. Unfortunately it took me ~30 years to discover that there are no shortcuts other than exercise and changing your eating habits.

As everyone else has suggested, once you get to the weight that a doctor feels is right for you, then get the surgery. You may be tempted to get it done now but you will more than likely need to get a second surgery once you lose more weight. On top of that you will be extending your life considerably by exercising and eating right. Good luck and keep posting updates.       

Offline chudson90

those were taken at same time,just diff room

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024