Author Topic: and you think you've got it bad?  (Read 2371 times)

Offline Jamesxx

Im 19, severe gynecomastia, diagnosed to die in a week, liver failure, and my heart is expected to fail in a few days. Im about 195cm 190kg, was 100kg at 8th grade..so my life..im sorry for the language, but its ****ed up all together. My life is practically screwed. Good luck to all of you that are going through this. My whole family has passed away since 1 year ago where my dad was the last of them aged 56. Sigh, see you all up there or down there. Take care.

Offline hmh4530f

• Posting Member
Well you are definitely in my thoughts and prayers.  I cant imagine what you are going through at this moment.

Offline Rocky76

• Bronze Member
Is this for real? Thats one hell of a first post. Mmm

Offline Jamesxx

Is this for real? Thats one hell of a first post. Mmm

I would never joke about something like this. I joined this site, i've been a lurker for sometime. Just joined to show people what they are going through isn't as bad as me :(

Offline Rocky76

• Bronze Member
Wow..well sorry for the tough breaks you have been given. Certainly an unfair amount of burdens. I hope things take a turn for the better in some way. I certainly will send some good energy your way. Hopefully you have some spiritual advisor you can talk to as that's a lot to go through by yourself.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024