Author Topic: Before & After (3 Days Post-Op)  (Read 3020 times)

Offline AnotherGynoVictim

• Posting Member
First time today I took off my vest to take a shower and decided to take pictures to share with everyone. I am EXTREMELY satisfied with my results so far! Just 3 Days Post-Op so there is still obvious swelling so far. Had my surgery on Wednesday (3/16/11) with Dr. Silverman in Massachusetts. I highly recommend him!

$5,500 it cost me. Fantastic cost IMO, the rest was covered by my health care provider beside the cosmetic part. I only live 3 hours away from Massachusetts so traveling wasn't an issue for me. I have a follow-up visit on Thursday (3/24/11) to get this vest off.

What you guys think? I think I've come a long way. I'm starting college this fall and trying my best to better my health so I can focus on my studies!

Here are the pictures.

285lbs in January of 2010

Day of Surgery

3 Days Post-Op now 170 lbs

I'll do my best to keep you guys updated as much as I can! You guys have really helped me. I highly appreciate it.

Offline eyooh

• Bronze Member
Good for you bro! Now lose all that extra weight!

Offline morpheus11

• Silver Member
looks good man. good to hear your happy with your surgery. 

so you have a few months before your start school. you can easily knock out another 50 pounds before then. just change your diet.

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
Excellent results -- kudo's to Dr. Silverman!!!

Now you have more incentive to knock off some of the rest of the weight -- hit the gym!!

Dr Jacobs
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

Offline Entouragee

• Posting Member
holy !@#! when I saw the January photo then the one taken a few days ago my mouth dropped. Way to go man seriously

Offline shaker

• Silver Member
looks good  with time will get better. And nice work on weight loss how did u do it ? what exercises worked for you ? My goal i have set to be 180 lbs by end of summer, 200 lb right now so got any tips for me :).

Offline Mark102

• Silver Member
Wow you look great!, kudos to the surgeon!

Now I'm sure once you hit the gym, you'll look like a whole new man!

Offline Fearless

AnotherGVictim-  I also had surgery with Dr. Silverman on the 16th.  I was his second Gyne of the day and you must have been his third.  Your results look fantastic.  Congrats man, now go lose some more weight and have a blast in college.  Wish I didn't have boobs when I went to college...

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024