Author Topic: titty twisters  (Read 3674 times)

Offline Manboobs82

I had gynecomastia from about age 12 to 20 when I had surgery. Its better now than it was but still not perfect since there is some scar tissue in place of the gland/tissue/fat that was there. I haven't read anything about titty twisters causing gynecomastia but I think there could be some relationship between the two. When I was in middle school I had a friend who was a year older than me and he used to give me damn twisters all the time, his older brother gave them to him also. I remember my breasts hurting a lot for awhile and I think the twisters affected the natural maturation process of puberty. The kid who did this also had some serious man boobs. When I think back to it I want to punch him right in the face the first time he did it so it never happened again but I didn't and he must have given me a hundred breast twists- not to mention other random people who did it. If someone ever gives you one I think you ought to punch them as hard as you can right in the chin, or maybe across the nose so they have a crooked nose for the rest of their life. Thats all!

Offline breedpayne

Well titty twisters is actually what caused my gynecomastia so there is truth to this being a cause. I still have yet to find a solution for my gynecomastia...

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Lets be realistic. If you don't have something there to grab they can't do that. The Gynecomastia came first, not the twisters.

The other side of this is that the idiots only keep up the twisting and teasing if you make a good victim. I took up wrestling in High School and I seriously hurt one guy who thought it would be funny to grab a handful. The word got around that I was not a good victim and they left me alone.
Grandpa Dan

hammer

Amen brother Dan! There are days that we need to wear taller boots!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024