Author Topic: DO I HAVE GYNECOMESTIA? PHOTOS!  (Read 2678 times)

Offline caj_j

Hi!
I've been working out 3-4 days a week for almost a year now, but my man boobs do not go away. Never been chubby, and I eat healthy. I'm tired of constantly thinking about what clothes to wear to hide the "boobs", be afraid to walk in headwind, get slapped comments and so on. I'm thinking about this several times a day and the problem is controlling my life.

I've been planning on going to my doctor for a while now. I'm 21 and the problem started when I was 15. Am I paranoid or do I have a reason to feel uncomfortable with my chest? Is this gynecomastia?

Hoping for helpful answers! :)

Offline ineedsurgery

• Bronze Member
Yup looks like you have gyne buddy. Seems like gland issues. However I am no doctor or expect, just another dude with the same problem. Good luck man

Offline Raider Fan

• Gold Member
Yes, it appears that you have mild gynecomastia, and there is no way to exercise it away. 

Offline Mark102

• Silver Member
Yeah you have mild gyne, and since you aren't overweight, surgery is the only way to get rid of it. I'm in the same boat, so you're not alone :/

Offline George Pope, M.D.

• Supporting Doctors
    • Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
I agree with the other posters - mild gynecomastia - typical "puffy nipple" appearance.

Dr. Pope, MD
George H Pope, MD, FACS
Certified - American Board of Plastic Surgery
Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
www.georgepopemd.com
Phone: 407-857-6261

Offline caj_j

Thank you for good aswers! Helps alot to know i'm not the only one :) Thought I was fat until last year when I found gynaecomastia after a Google Search.
I'll go to my doctor next week, get diagnosed and hopefully get a free operation!

Offline looseSHIRT

• Silver Member
Research about the doctor you will go to.. ask for past patients' pre-op and post-op pics.. from there make your choice of your surgeon. Goodluck man!

Offline xoxoxoxo

• Gold Member
Exercise won't help you lose that tissue on your chest man. :(

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024