Author Topic: Do I have gynecomastia?  (Read 1819 times)

Offline zixten

Hi!

I am 24 years old and have suffered for my breast since as long as i can remember. Didn't know about gynecomastia until now and i wonder if it can be it.
Hera are some pics. When my nipples are stiff my breast looks okey, but else they really embarrass me.

img5.imageshack.us/i/sida2.png/
img151.imageshack.us/i/sida1.png/
img827.imageshack.us/i/narasida2.png/
img813.imageshack.us/i/narasida.png/
img856.imageshack.us/i/halvsida.png/
img819.imageshack.us/i/fram1.png/

So, what do you think?

Thanks in advance!

/M

Offline canhasfitness

• Posting Member
It looks like you have some chest muscle, a nice frame but it does look like gyno at the bottom. I don't think it's too bad to be honest but it's all up to you :)

Offline mooninite

• Posting Member
they don't seem too bad for the most part (certain angles don't help, i'm sure) but it does look like gyno.  i have a similar, but bit worse case, like yours.  there really isn't much you can do about it, i highly doubt that you just have some stubborn fat stored there.  do you feel a gland/lumpy mass in the area?  that's the gland that can't be fixed w/o surgery.  if you only have the gland removed, it could cost you less than the typical 7k procedure (one doctor says he charges less for that, but i'm sure he isn't the only one).  think about whether you can live with it or not and the cost/benefits of getting the surgery.

overall, your case isn't as bad as most on this site or in general.  personally, i'm very self-conscious about mine and i will get the surgery if my case is mostly gland (there's definitely some) and not fat, which i can work my *** off to lose.

Offline zixten

Thans for your answers! Yes I think it is just the gland, it's lika a knop that I can grap in both my breast.. I don't think I have any fat, because the rest of my body don't.

I live in Sweden an I have booked medical check at my care center. So I start there and see where it leads.

Offline looseSHIRT

• Silver Member
It looks like you have gyne but your body looks good already..but if affects your life..have it fixed.. if youll be going for surgery,There will be scars.. Just a reminder.. Goodluck!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024