Author Topic: is there gyne  (Read 3238 times)

Offline u8mychipz

heres my story first.. i lost 65 pounds from 245 to 180.. and well i just lost it and i did see a decrease in size but im just wondering if it will go away.. because at 180 i shouldnt have such a big chest..i do work out but it tends to sag..i also believe my skin fibers are genetically weak.. becuase of the amount of stretchmarks that i have

Offline u8mychipz

by the way i am 17 Y/o

Offline Blitz

• Gold Member
  • Thank you Fielding
You have gyne.  Post your location and I'm sure someone from these boards will post the address of a good doctor.  Good luck.  

Offline u8mychipz

is it a severe case or can i hide it with weight loss or something..cuz im only 17 and PS is kinda hard to come by

Offline nope1

• Gold Member
I think weight loss will help a lot.

I think you have some gland there, so weight loss will not get rid of that.  It will get rid of the extra fat, but not the gland.

I think you will need surgery.

Your case is minor.

Gine2D

At your age the skin should tighten up some as you lose weight.  

Surgery is not always the answer.  If the gyne does not hurt/pain, you can live with it as millions of guys do.

It can be embarassing if you let it.  I have larger boobs, but wear T-shirts in public.  I do not go topless unless in areas that allow women to go topless, since mine are as large as many women's boobs.

Other than that I have no restrictions.  My love life was never adversely affected.  It actually was enhanced as my breast are very sexually sensitive as many women's breasts.

Look around at the men as you are in public,  millions of them have breasts & wear T-shirt in public.  Most are overweight but not all.

G
« Last Edit: July 22, 2005, 04:46:29 AM by Gine2D »

Offline Spleen

You are young, but skin is only just-so elastic.  I'm not a doctor, but I would be very surprised if the skin on your chest became taut again.  I can see the sag in your upper arms as well.  The other bit of possible bad news is that surgical correction of gyne where there's extra skin usually means longer, or possibly more visible scars.  

Don't be discouraged.  First, keep up with the exercise and diet.  It's the best thing you can do for your appearance, your health and your head.  If you do decide to got the surgery route take your time to consult with a few different doctors and keep your expectations realistic.  They use scalpels, not magic wands.

Also, make sure you are getting regular physicals from your doc.  It is probably worth it to have him or her check your hormone levels to make sure everything is A-OK and there are no underlying causes for the gynecomastia other than the weight loss.  Best of luck.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024