Author Topic: 38 european male  (Read 2302 times)

Offline bas1985

Hello,

I am 38 and I have gynecomastia since I was 12. It has not really changed from then, but
in the last years I feel my breasts very sensitive, sometimes it pleases me, sometimes not.

Apparently they are a bit larger or softer.

I have made some photos, unfortunately my nipples are worse, more "puffy", but
when I take the tshirt out they will get colder and so they are.

I have shaven my chest, just to make them fully visible, sorry for the not so clean "shaving",
I have made it only for this purpose.

I am 1.82 meters tall and my weight is 69kg.

I have also put a tennis table ball for reference.
(as I said in reality they are a bit bigger, because the nipples are more "puffy").

a very long time ago I made a mammography.
There is a moderate-size glandular tissue inside, I feel it, maybe more on the left size.

Offline walt

• Gold Member
yeah looks like some tissue there . but not too bad, nothing a sports bra wouldn`t fix if you are not ready for surgery yet .

i have seen alot worse , i wear a sports bra daily and mine are quite a bit larger , so good luck with whatever you choose to do. you are not alone.

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
You are slender and your BMI is 20 -- so losing weight will not help significantly.

You do have a mild to moderate amount of excess tissue on your chest.  And since you have had it for many years, the only alternatives you have are to live with it (perhaps wearing a compression garment to provide better contour) or to have surgery.

Dr Jacobs
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

Offline bas1985

Thanks for the answers.

During my adolescence I made some hormonal exams.
My testosterone was below normal until 16-17 years old and I had much prolactin.

It was on that time that I did the mammography which confirmed a moderate amount
of tissue (especially on the left size, the right breast seems only filled with "water").

They told me the same thing: I had to live with my breasts or go through surgery.

In any case I am a "normal" male: I also had two children!

Probably approaching 40 my testosterone is going low again.

I will follow your suggestions and try some garment as they are starting to
bounce too much... and maybe I will ask if there is a chance to do a mammography
again to rule out cancer (as I "feel" that there is some "activity" inside, like they are growing).

Thanks again.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024