Author Topic: Is there someone I can send pics too?  (Read 1227 times)

Offline hitchcock

• Bronze Member
I've made threads and posted pics here before. Twice members here told me it was nothing and not to worry, and that really helped. One time I posted a pic from a weird angle pointing up from below my chest and because of my PE someone thought I indeed had it and was overweight, which I am not. It's just an eye-trick because PE makes it look like you have a gut and because of the excess tissue, man boobs.

I am not concerned but annoyed that there is excess tissue/fat - something! - on my chest.

I really don't think it's possible to burn off or sculpt and it's something I will have to live with. If I bend over and move up and down quickly my chest fat will also move up and down. So there is something there that wont go away.

I'd like to visit either an endo or surgeon to receive some advice, but thought I'd ask the kind members/doctors here.

As a 28-year old who still lives at home and makes 12.50/hour but with a good amount of savings, I don't think surgery is in my future unless it was minor.

Offline Tent

Hey mate.. you can send pics to me on email.. ill PM u my email. But reply back onto ur PM when u send it. as i dont usually check that email account!

Offline hitchcock

• Bronze Member
Tent - I said pics to the email you left me.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024