Author Topic: sex and gynecomastia  (Read 7871 times)

Offline MrRoach

• Posting Member
 >:( its not a good thing.. i had this girl over yesterday, and take in mind that because of my gyne, i usually never date and my only release is meaningless sex with ugly ass girls. So  im making out with this ugly ass chick and eventually we end up doing it. Afterwards it was weird, we just layed there watching a movie. I was bored so i started trying to get things going again until she said "stop touching me, touch yourself, you have the same shit i do"... i didnt get what she was talking about until she reached up and started fondling my  man breasts!!! i was so mad i got up and opened the door saying, "ok times up get the darn out i have shit to do tomorrow".. so yeah.. its not exactly motivating to have to resort to meaningless sex with random girls when you want a real relationship but are too scared to have one because even these ugly ass bitches have to say something. My gyne's not that bad. A doctor told me it was mild, but ive been eating alot as of late and since i was little, any fat that i consume will immediately make its way to my chest. I hate it. So i have decided to go on a diet and work out till i see a change. Also, i smoke alot of weed so ima try to cut back. wish me luck fellow moobsters. im going to need it.

Offline masked_1

• Bronze Member
Hey buddy thats brutal and im sure we have all been there. Forget those nasty ugly girls man im sure you can do better. Do whatever you can to get the surgery! As far as smoking weed ive read all the debates and not sure how true it is regarding weed and gyne but ive made the decision to quit before my surgery because im paying 6500 and ill be damned if im gonna take the risk of getting it again! Stay positive brotha and good luck

Offline codemiester2006

• Posting Member
my ex never really mentioned it... maybe once and it was not hurtful... oddly enough every thing else she did was hurtful :/

I feel ya bro idk if you got psudo or the real deal but stay away from "ugly bitches" lol Cuz its mostly in your mind... even tho I know that instances like this make it hard to believe that.

I snagged a freakin BABY DOLL not to long ago and ruined it because my anxious anti-social/negative attitude refused to let me operate at a normal level :/

the way I see it if a gal is goin to do the dirty with you she done signed the waivers beforehand lol another words... its not very often that you will be in the possition to have sex and a girl be like "oooooh gross you got man boobs!"  and leave lol

but I understand... thank god my freakiness gets me past the worry of the boobs lol.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Having come of age before effective birth control, the rule was: only have sex with a girl you are willing to Marry.

When that quality standard was applied, there was no problem.

Todays youth has lots of sex, but has no concept of love. In my time we had little sex but lots of love. I think we had it better.
Grandpa Dan

hammer

Having come of age before effective birth control, the rule was: only have sex with a girl you are willing to Marry.

Todays youth has lots of sex, but has no concept of love. In my time we had little sex but lots of love. I think we had it better.

That last line says it all, and should be words to live by!

The world would be whole better if we would!

Offline Alchemist

• Gold Member

Hi Paa  Paw,

I came of age in the late 60s when the pill was getting very popular.  I liked my solution.  I started going out with nudist ladies and only do so to this day.  Nobody has any surprises.  I would imagine if they found my body unacceptable they wouldn't go out with me in the first place.  It's very different.  There is no tension at all about the clothes coming off, they are already off and have been from the beginning.  One thing you learn as a nudist is that there is tremendous variation in bodies.  Who you are is all-important, not minor variations of body shape.  Not one of  the ladies I've ever seen has a perfect body.  I don't even know  what that would be.  All the ladies I have ever dated have had satisfactory bodies, ranging from under 5 feet to over 6 feet tall, from under 100 pounds to over 200 pounds. Maybe some would say I'm not fussy.  others might say that none of that matters.   I don't think it matters.  And I have to say, it doesn't appear to matter to most of the ladies either.  And you know, maybe I just appreciate how they use their bodies and how they respond.  Attitude is important.

Offline thetruf

My ex never said anything about my moobs, and neither did my current. I asked them (both) after my surgery if my boobs were ever an issue and they both said that they didnt really even notice. Im not sure if they are just being polite or what cause i had a pretty nice rack! Either way they both said it wouldnt matter if they had noticed that they wern't with me due to my apperance, that it was my personality. So i guess what im sayin is dont worry about it. YOU ARE YOUR OWN WORSE CRITIC. If the girl is worth your time and effort she wont care what your chest looks like. Good luck to you man.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024