Author Topic: New to the forum with surgery in 2 weeks!!  (Read 1896 times)

Offline Adam_22

Hi everyone! I'm new to the forums and thought it was about time I made a post seen as though I have been reading other peoples stories and experiences since I found this wonderful forum a couple of months ago.

I'm a 22 male from Manchester and first noticed my gynecomasia when I was around 14. I remember my chest feeling tender and sore with disc like lumps developing under my nipples. After visiting the doctor he assured me it was common during puberty and would go away its self in time. The only problem is - it didn't!

I have suffered through my teenage years trying to ignore, hide and exercise my chest but have had no luck. Like a lot of people on here I have always found it very embarrassing to take my top off in public and even in front of close family. I have hidden pointy chest over the years by wearing tight t-shirts with jackets and have always managed to find an excuse not to take my top off on holiday. It has always annoyed and frustrated me that my chest isn't like everyone else’s. It was only until November just gone when enough was enough and I decided do some proper research online about how to combat it! After looking at diet programs, exercise routines and even magic pills, I eventually found this site! After reading a lot of inspiring stories and experiences I decided to seriously consider surgery.

After spending a couple of months considering a number of different surgeons, I eventually decided to book with Mr Mahdi at Transform as he instantly made me feel at ease in my initial consultation and has hundreds of positive comments online as well as some good results on this forum. I am now booked for my surgery (gland removal and lipo) in 2 weeks time on the 23rd Jan and can't wait to get it done and out of the way! I'm a little nervous but confident he will do a good job.

Any advice or support would be much appreciated  :)

Thanks for this awesome forum!  ;D

Offline zm

• Silver Member
Hi Adam,
how did your surgery go?
do you have any before and after pics at all?

would you mind if i ask the cost of surgery?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024