Author Topic: Gyne? [pics included]  (Read 3411 times)

Offline ford12

can remember having them for a long time, but i used to be chubby pre teen i guess. hoping that it has something to do with puberty. I can feel "lumps" in my chest and the rest feels like fat? currently 18, what do you think is my best solution? Thanks for any responses!

Offline shaknbake

• Gold Member
Your chest looks alright to me.  I wouldn't think you had gyne at all!  No worries my friend  ;D
Shakenbake baby, SHAKE N BAKE!!  Ya, that just happened.

Offline improving

• Silver Member
Very mild, if at all.

If I were you i'd avoid chest exercises, and putting on fat, as you may cause the gland to become more prominent. Happened to me. :(

Offline riot1234

• Posting Member
yeh dudei think you have it, its like mine and looks weird in a t shirt, if you dont like it get surgery that is what I am doing,

doctors told me to me start working out and i put on a lot of muscle and it looks worse, can check my pics,
Our your gyne doesn't look bad at all but it is enough to make me feel self conscious about it so I am getting surgery

Offline ford12

I think its really a mix between mild gyne and my ribcage dipping between pecks (mild pectus excavatum). Any advice other than compression vests on how to minimize the look? thanks!

Offline HellandBack

• Bronze Member
search for a cotton compression tank top, basically tight but not uncomfortable like some vests could be. I think spanx sells some too search on ebay. You have very mild but you do have puffy nipples a little but very unnoticeable. Goodluck bro

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024