Author Topic: Opinions Please! Going in for pre-op tomorrow...  (Read 2018 times)

Offline wastedtime

Hi everyone,

I'm scheduled for surgery in two weeks so figured I'd get some opinions before I plunk down the money tomorrow at the pre-op.  If I opt out, I'd only lose the deposit at this point.  Definitely getting nervous and like many on here am sort of having doubts.  I'd appreciate any feedback.  I'll add that I've seen two plastic surgeon's about this (one that specializes in gyne) and they both said I have it (with one saying that I appear to be a 4 or 5 out of 10).  Additional opinions would be helpful though.

Thanks!

hammer

I hate to say this as it may make you feel bad, but I don't think my chest ever was that small after the age of 13!

I'm sure there are a lot of members that would trade yours for theirs, but if surgery would make you feel better, then go for it! After all, its just money, there is more where that came from.

Offline hitchcock

• Bronze Member
I don't see gyne from those pics, and certainly not a 5 out of 10. Just my opinion.

Offline wastedtime

Thanks for the feedback.  I know it doesn't look too bad, hence the reason I'm having doubts.  The problem is that for years now I've worn looser shirts and honestly think about it on a daily basis.  This fact alone has made me want to get this done.  I'm at a point now where any improvement would be worth it to me.  I've stopped working out my chest (it's been a month) and feel that it has flattened somewhat, but have found that working out the chest has made it worse at times.  Additionally, my chest seems to get larger when it's hot out...  is this normal?     

hammer

If you want to see what isn't normal look at the pictures of mine posted with "my story after all these years" and then decide if yours look normal! Then go read the story "putting things into prospective" and decide if your pecks are that bad to live with.

Life is full of abnormalities, everyone has something of some kind. Some are very severe that they become gross, some so small they may only be perceived  by the person that looks at them in the mirror. So ask yourself, where do you fall in this area?
« Last Edit: March 09, 2012, 08:20:01 PM by hammer »

Offline shaknbake

• Gold Member
Hey there!  Just thought I'd weigh in with my 2 cents worth.  From the pics you posted, I think your chest looks great.  If I saw you at the pool or beach, I wouldn't give it a second thought.  To be honest, you chest looks better than mine right now (or probably ever!), and I had surgery 2 months ago.  IMO, I would save your hard earned cash and take a nice vaca instead!  But, that being said, if it is something that really bothers you, you need to do what ever it is that will make you happy with yourself.  In the end, that's really all that matters.  Cheers!! 
Shakenbake baby, SHAKE N BAKE!!  Ya, that just happened.

Offline Hi_Top_Guy

• Silver Member
I don't think your chest looks bad at all. But if you feel like surgery will help you, than go for it.

But ask your doctor about the risks such as scarring, and maybe even uneven nipples and stuff like that, so that you really can make an informed decision on whether or not to get the surgery. You don't want to come out worse than going in. Also, make sure you ask him or her how much of an improvement will they make on your chest.

I think your chest looks like a chest, so there might not be that big a difference after surgery. My chest looks like elf shoes, you know where the shoes point upwards, my nipples being the tip.

I'm scheduling a consultation in the next month, but I'll probably opt for surgery.

Either way, good luck and keep us posted!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024