Author Topic: Gyno or not? (pics inside)  (Read 2217 times)

Offline green_tea

Years: 27
Height: 1.82 m (6 foot tall)
Weight: 70 kg (155 lbs)

Active work and a active life including hikes, running and ohter sports activites.

Is this gyno?

Offline green_tea

Some more pice....

Offline green_tea

But when im freezing they get smaller and looks almost normal...

Offline captain chesty

• Silver Member
Yes, looks like a case of Gyne. You can tell by the line your chest takes. That will be the gland which has grown sitting under your nipples and pushing them out. If you want rid then the only option is surgery where a small incision can be made and the gland cut out.

When your cold a muscle is contracting around your nipple making the nipple erect, and in doing so, pushing the gland underneath back into your chest. This therefore gives the appearance of a flatter chest.

Offline green_tea

Ok thank you for the quick response  :(

But it doesnt hurt anything. Its not "hard" behind the nipples.
 They are just fluffy.

Is there anything i can do beside a surgery?
Training / exercising? Taking some form of medicine? Nutrition?

Offline Supersonic123

• Bronze Member
Sorry man. Surgery is the only way to fix it.
You are already more than fit, you have a perfect weight for your length and doesn't look like you have much body fat. Unfortunately the only way for you to have a normal looking chest is surgery, the surgeon will cut out the gland and probably do some liposuction for better looking results.

And regarding the "non-pain part", almost none of us with gynecomastia have problems with it hurting. It does in fact feel "fluffy" as you describe it - so you have gynecomastia 100%, but it is mild and if you are comfortable with your chest as it is, you don't have to do any operation, but considering you did post here I presume you hate your chest like the most of us guys on this site.

My chest looks alot like yours and my goal is to get this done by the end of the year.  

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024