Author Topic: Surgery In 2 Weeks!  (Read 2736 times)

Offline Hi_Top_Guy

• Silver Member
Well after a long while of reading this board and talking to other members, I have finally scheduled my surgery with Dr. Kapoor.

I had my consult with him yesterday and the whole office made me feel comfortable and relaxed and he explained the procedure for me etc.

Although I've had this from puberty, my gyne isn't as severe as some members on this board but between mild/moderate and for the longest time I was able to live with it. But now that I'm older it was getting harder and harder to hide, and I would feel really self-conscious taking my shirt off.

Since I'm not overweight, though I could lose another 10-pounds, Dr. Kapoor says that I should have a much better contour and my chest won't be so pointy after surgery.

I've got my pre-op work next Tuesday and then Monday June 4, 2012, will be the surgery. Wish me luck guys! :D

I'm relieved, excited, nervous, and sad all at the same time.  :-*

Offline RenaCoed

Hope everything will be okay! Best of luck.

Offline Hi_Top_Guy

• Silver Member
Yes, everything went great RenaCoed. It's week 4 of recovery now.  :D

Offline Supersonic123

• Bronze Member
Would you like to show pre and post surgery picture of your problem chest? Would be so greatly appreciated since i have mild case aswell. Ofcourse understand if you dont want to, but would really help =)

Offline Hi_Top_Guy

• Silver Member
I'll post some up tonight when I get home, Supersonic.  :)

Offline Hi_Top_Guy

• Silver Member
Here's my before pics, Supersonic123. As you can see, my gynecomastia was just slightly more than yours. Sorry the pics are a little blurry, but I took them with my iPhone.

Offline Hi_Top_Guy

• Silver Member
These are the after pics  :D

Saturday August 04 will be two months so I'm still healing and things settling. I still have some tenderness when I press in around the nipple area, and you can't see it in the pictures, but i have some residual bruising, very slight, on the pecs. On one side it looks like one nipple is popped out but it's only an optical illusion because the nipple on the left side was really bruised up and became dark like the aureola, but looking at it up close and feeling it the left is the same size as the right.

You can't see the scars at all, the incision was on the bottom of the aureola. The scars in the middle of my chest aren't from the surgery. Sorry for the shadows, these were taken tonight.

Offline Hi_Top_Guy

• Silver Member
Here's set 2. Ignore my flab, the 4-5 weeks that I couldn't workout caught up with me and I just started back to working out 2 weeks ago, but I can only do like 70% of what I was doing.

I hope this helps you.  ;D

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024