Author Topic: How bad is it?  (Read 1868 times)

Offline abcdefg12345

Hi everyone,

I have gynecomastia. I was diagnosed by a surgeon who is experienced in this area. However, I am a bit uncertain.

How bad is it? Is it really a large deviation from the norm? I weigh 133 pounds and I'm 5'8". This really bothers me, especially because I really don't know how bad it is. I'm uncomfortable with my shirt off and often people are surprised at how big my "pecs" are...

Of course surgery is not an option, and I'm wondering if there are any pharmacological ways I can solve this problem.

Sorry for the large images:

Offline hitchcock

• Bronze Member
Just search for pictures of gynecomastia on google and you will find out yours is not a serious case at all.

Gynecomastia is more a psychological issue than a disease to be "diagnosed."

As for as treatment, unless it has occurred within the last several weeks/months, surgery is the only option.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
There is not a point at which it becomes bad. Bad has nothing to do with size. Bad is when it has an effect on your self image. Only you can determine how bad it is.

Overall, there are some guys here who might be happy with surgical results that look as good as you do now. Again, this means nothing as only your personal opinion counts.

It appears that your body hair has been clipped. Allowing the hair to grow out would help conceal the breasts.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024