Author Topic: me - the vest and the clerk another sad gyne story  (Read 2282 times)

Offline zlu4000

• Posting Member
as everyone know i booked my surgery ( for next week )

today i went with my mom to buy the vest...

the clerk there was a girl omg  :-[ and she took me to a room with a big mirror and she asked me to take off my shirts and wear the vest,,,i said oh yea '' so far it's ok... but it wasn't everything... she add one sentence which made me so  worry...she said... once u put the vest on u.. knock the door,, to let me come check u and see u with it...omg  :-[ oh no... why that happens to me

i only let my mom be in the room watch me change my  shirt,, and helped me wear my vest,,,

once i called the girl to check me i just noticed a devilish smile in her face,,, and that hurt me so much,,, everything was clear on her face expression.. i felt like if she want to make laught on my big chest with breast or jokes on me or she want to grap them ... but she couldn't because my mom was there with me   :-[  :-[   :-[   

even before few days of doing this surgery .. i get tired of that,,, i want to end this nightmare .. it's suck

anyway,,, that was my first time wear this vest,,, i never knew about it before,,, i was just try wear many layers of shirts to hide my breast
but with this vest.. i feel like my chest is flat,,,
but I'm for sure need to do the surgery to be able to be shirtless among the firends and ppl

this vest costed me alot,,, here about 650 pound,,, anyone could tell me what is the price of this vest in u place

thank's all for listening my long story

Offline TigerPaws

Not to be insensitive son but you have no reason to be embarrassed or to be made to feel anything less than you want to be. No one can make you feel anything about yourself except you.

All self confidence comes from within not from anyone else, you are what you think you are, if you feel different that is because you want to feel different or you pay attention to what other people think.

This sales girl you spoke about. So what does it matter what she may or may not have thought about you. She is a stranger, someone you will most likely never see again, so why should you care what anyone else thinks about you besides yourself.

Grow up and stop worrying about what others may or may not think, be your own man and move on with your life.

Offline Alchemist

• Gold Member
as everyone know i booked my surgery ( for next week )

today i went with my mom to buy the vest...

the clerk there was a girl omg  :-[ and she took me to a room with a big mirror and she asked me to take off my shirts and wear the vest,,,i said oh yea '' so far it's ok... but it wasn't everything... she add one sentence which made me so  worry...she said... once u put the vest on u.. knock the door,, to let me come check u and see u with it...omg  :-[ oh no... why that happens to me

i only let my mom be in the room watch me change my  shirt,, and helped me wear my vest,,,

once i called the girl to check me i just noticed a devilish smile in her face,,, and that hurt me so much,,, everything was clear on her face expression.. i felt like if she want to make laught on my big chest with breast or jokes on me or she want to grap them ... but she couldn't because my mom was there with me   :-[  :-[   :-[   

even before few days of doing this surgery .. i get tired of that,,, i want to end this nightmare .. it's suck

anyway,,, that was my first time wear this vest,,, i never knew about it before,,, i was just try wear many layers of shirts to hide my breast
but with this vest.. i feel like my chest is flat,,,
but I'm for sure need to do the surgery to be able to be shirtless among the firends and ppl

this vest costed me alot,,, here about 650 pound,,, anyone could tell me what is the price of this vest in u place

thank's all for listening my long story

HI Zlu4000,

that hurt me so much,,, everything was clear on her face expression.. i felt like if she want to make laught on my big chest with breast or jokes on me or she want to grap them ... but she couldn't because my mom was there with me

First, you really don't know what she was thinking about but you did project your own fears upon this young woman.  Having your mother there as chaperone may have kept you from getting "you can feel mine if I can feel yours" kind of offer.  Last time I spent US$1000 on a vest it included 2 pairs of pants and a suit jacket, all custom tailored, and they looked good.  For all you know her unvoiced laugh might have been about anybody willing to spend all that money on compression vest.

Your friends don't care at all and everybody else cares even less what your chest looks like.  Been there done that.  Except for the bullies nobody else cares, and they only care because it is a way to get at you.  Strangers all have their own body fears  These people you are all afraid of all have their own fears about the unacceptability of their own bodies.

Good luck.  Be realistic about things.  Even with surgery your chest may never meat your ideal and if it does don't expect that to change anything.  Your happiness comes from you, not others.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024