Author Topic: 7 days to Op...before/after diary  (Read 2701 times)

Offline Dane

• Posting Member
Hi there fellas,

It's been a long, hard and expensive road but my surgery is booked for the 24th of July. My gynecomastia was caused by the uneducated (or should i say mislead) use of steroids back when I was 17 (testosterone cypionate + dianabol).

I am now a 20 year old college student with a full time managerial job. I get good grades and am an a relationship with a girl of 2.5 years now.

Let me start by complaining:

-The constant teasing and squeezing. Everytime it happens it ruins my mood. I've learned to ignore it but that still doesn't change the fact that it is a rude and embaressing thing.

-The stares and laughs. Nothing can make one feel like a freakshow faster than people pointing, staring and laughing as you walk by.

-The insecurity/lack of confidence. I know this is inner game but it's hard to catch a break...knowing the next rude comment or violation isn't far away.

-The anger/frustration. This has got to be the worst feeling for me. Feeling like you have little control over your appearance. Feeling hopeless, lost and angry at the world.

I have come a long way since my past mistakes and please, save the lectures. I am paying the price every day.

Anyways, everybody's gyno on this site seems to be puberty-induced, that must be horrible, at least I have someone to blame for my issue.

Feel free to post about anything you feel related to anything I've posted.

Offline Dane

• Posting Member
6 days and counting! Finding myself in a good mood knowing what's comoing my way.

My doc isn't giving me a compression vest, just drains. What can I use as a good strong substitute? I'm not that large (200lbs) and fairly muscular.

Offline siphon

• Silver Member
Insist on some kind of compression post-op. Your doc should provide this and will impact the outcome. If not, surgical binders/vests might be found at hospitals or wholesalers in your city. Most plastic surgeons have these on hand, especially for tummy tucks etc. Hopefully u find one suitable in time. Are u getting lipo and excision? Is a PS doing your surgery?

Offline Dane

• Posting Member
I am getting both lipo and encision. I'll ask him about proper medical compression vests. He suggested a body counter shirt/suit designed for fat woman available at a clothing store but I really doubt that's going to cut it...

Offline Poland2012

• Silver Member
Search 'compression vest' on eBay.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024