Author Topic: Gyn Surgeons in FL?  (Read 2812 times)

Offline jstonianfl

Can anybody recommend a great gyn surgeon in FL?  I live in Orlando but am willing to go anywhere in the State to get great results.  Thanks.

Offline goldenknight

• Posting Member
  • Go UCF Golden Knights!
I'm wondering the same thing! I live in south Florida but go to college in Orlando, so I could do the surgery in either. Hope you get some replies.
                       GoldenKnight

Offline wolfpack24

• Posting Member
I'm in the same boat as you guys. I work in Orlando and I already saw a surgeon, I was just wondering if he is good or not.  Any help would be great.

Offline blueshifter

This post has had no replies, so I'm bumping it.  I am also looking for recommendations for expert surgeons in Florida - Miami - Fort Lauderdale - Ft. Lauderdale.  I searched the forum, and found nothing.  This is SoFla, there's gotta be a million expert surgeons in this area of sun and beaches!  Surely someone can help us out?  Thanks!

Offline cybertit

• Posting Member
  • Surg. Aug 05...Got rev. Apr. 06...Still have breasts!
I searched 4 months for a surgeon that either was experienced in gyno surgery or at least recommended by someone but nothing!...finally i decided to go with a Dr. here in miami Dr. Persoff www.drpersoff.com that had done the surgery several times before and had an extensive list of credentials and experience as a plastic surgeon. I can't really praise him just yet since i just got my surgery. Here is the link to what i just posted on my experience: http://www.gynecomastia.org/cgi-bin/gyne_yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=11;action=display;num=1132028324
Good luck.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024