Author Topic: Insanity Workout Pics.  (Read 4321 times)

Offline luisito

• Posting Member
Hello gentlemen,

Last year I finally got a test to see what this little lump under my right nipple was and it turned out to be Gyno.

There is Increased density in the right retroareolar region suggesting the presence of fibrogandular glandular tissues. The breast parenchyma is otherwise fatty replaced bilaterraly. There is no evidence of dominant soft tissue masses, architectural distortion or pathologic microcalcifications. No abnormal thickening.

Impresions: Unilateral right gynecomastia

Iv'e never done any type of steroids, so I have no idea why I have it. Maybe estrogen? I don't know. What I do know is that I do not want any kind of surgery since it doesn't really bother me. What did bother me was the fat around my chest so I decided to try and do something about it.

INSANITY WORKOUT!!!  I'm not going to lie, it's not easy and It's 6 days a week. But my cardio is night and day from when I started and My body is slowly starting to change. I still have 21 days to go in the program and then I start p90x for 90days. I'll post another pic in 21days when I'm done:)

Day1 and Day40

Offline Hi_Top_Guy

• Silver Member
I don't think you need surgery. It looks good and I can't hardly tell.

I heard that the Insanity workout was really hard. I'm doing P90X, which isn't easy but I had to stop before surgery and then had a 4-5 week recovery period. I'm slowly easing back into it, but you should have no problem with the workouts if you've done Insanity.

Can't wait to see more pictures when you complete the workouts!

Offline luisito

• Posting Member
Thanks,

The first month of Insanity isn't really that bad. Most workouts are 40min Including warm up and stretching. Month2 however is another story. Workouts are 1hr long so you really have to push.

This morning I burned 741 calories in 58min. Avg Heart Rate was 144 and Max 163. I have the P90x Dvds and they seem geared more towards strenght training and less cardio. Im sure I'll be ready

Offline Hi_Top_Guy

• Silver Member
Once you start, keep us updated on your progress. Most of the P90X are dealing with strength but they have a Plyo workout that's really intensive with lots of jumping and stuff.

Offline xelnaga13

Subscribed! Keep posting updates... you never know who will inspire. I would suggest supplementing the videos with some outdoor exercise or weight lifting. Mixing it always keeps things exciting.   

Offline luisito

• Posting Member
Day 53 fellas. 10 more days to go then I start p90x:)

Offline xelnaga13

I thought you were already training with p90x... did you have surgery your chest looks perfect?

Offline luisito

• Posting Member
No surgery, just pure sweat 6 days a week for 9weeks. Finished Insanity today. I'llstart p90x Tomorrow for 90 days.

Offline xelnaga13

Wow.. It's working. Your chest/stomach fat is down to nothing now. If I were you Id find a good fitness forum as well and post up those pictures. You will get much more activity on threads.  Keep it up!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024