Author Topic: gyno or fat  (Read 2579 times)

Offline lordipale

do i have gyno or fat chest please help :(?!?!?

Offline lordipale

can someone please help me?

Offline HellandBack

• Bronze Member
the first pic maybe but dude unless it looks worse in person i wouldn't worry about it. If its hard for me to tell if u got it that is a good enough answer right there  ;D

Offline lordipale

thank you but do u think its more towarda fat i did the gyno self test and it looks like i can touch my forfinger and thumb its just that i see peoplw who are more fat than.me and smaller nipples and im so self consciece i go to the gym but its going to take time to get musvlr

Offline HellandBack

• Bronze Member
Does it feel like any gland tissue? A lot of people have gyno but to a different degree.If you do have it i cannot tell. Your the only one that notices it i bet.

Offline codemiester2006

• Posting Member
If you have it, it is very minor... i have a pretty good set lol and imma get dem b***** cut off too, soon as I get the money ha ha but if I was you I probably wouldn't bother and if you loose weight they will probably get smaller but if they seem to get larger (actually staying the same cuz the weightloss) You might would like to get it removed but its entirely up to you personally think is just a normal amount of breast tissue.

Offline VH2012

• Posting Member
Hey Codemiester-

You may not have to save up the 4-7k it could cost. Try applying for Care Credit. I was approved instantly for mine and it was 4,700. They just send you a monthly payment.

Offline TigerPaws

From the images posted you need to move on with your life and direct your concerns elsewhere to more immediate problems and issues.

Offline rdculus

• Posting Member
Looks more like fat to me -- but not really that bad.  I'd keep working out and if it still bothers you in another year or two, check back here. 

Offline sohrabsingh

ive gained weight recently! (both fat and muscle wieight)
i am 19 years old, about 5 feet 8 inches tall, and weigh 69 kilos!
i have a BMI of 23.3! i have big nipples! they look normal when they are hard like when i come out of the shower or when i am cold!
is this a case of gyno?
if yes,then how much would you rate it on a scale of 10 on severity?

Offline rdculus

• Posting Member
It's so hard to assign a score.  It doesn't seem bad, but you probably want it to be perfect.  You almost need to assign separate scores for everything -- being in shape, weight, tone, nipples, and gynecomastia.  I'd say your gyno score is low -- maybe 2 or 3.  You could potentially improve some of your other scores, such as weight body fat %. 

You say you gained weight -- was that a good thing or a bad thing?  Have you been hitting the gym and bulking up, or sitting on the couch and expanding horizontally?

Offline sohrabsingh

I have been hitting the gym and bulking up! ive gained both fat and muscle mass in the last couple of months!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024