Author Topic: The weight of the world on my shoulders...  (Read 2035 times)

Offline ahoychrispineda

• Posting Member
    • Ahoy, Chris Pineda!
   I'm glad to have found this forum on gynecomastia, I've read so many stories that I've related to and have shed some tears. I'm 26 and have lived with gyne since 10 years old. I don't even want to talk about my problem anymore, It's just completely frustrating to think about, and I just want to know that it can and will get better, that my quality of life will improve. There are so many other things worse than gynecomastia that I could have, I get upset with myself sometimes when I think of how silly it is to let something like moobs run my life and cause me such misery. There's more to life and there's more to me than this body.

Thanks for listening,
Chris

Offline shimano

• Posting Member
You hit the nail on the head.  It is really easy to let this condition control your life if you let it, but you're right that there is so much more to life than your body and worrying about yourself.  Some find victory by accepting it and moving on.  Others find victory by having surgery to improve it and that allows them to also move on.  Either way you don't have to live in bondage to this.  We can beat gyno whether we "get rid of it" or choose to cope with it.  There are many suggestions on this forum for how to go about getting surgery to remove it or for how to live with it.  You are a man and you have everything you need to be a man, with or without gyno, so don't let that define who you are.

hammer

Amen to that! It is nothing more then fat, breast tissue and skin, and there so much more that makes up a man then that!

« Last Edit: August 30, 2012, 08:41:30 AM by hammer »

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Perhaps there is some comfort just in knowing you are not alone.

By this time you probably already know that surgery is the only reliable way to get rid of it. In the meaqntime, there is a lot of information here that can help you conceal the breasts or cope with them.

Feel free to ask or say pretty much anything that comes to mind. The only truly dumb questions are the ones people fail to ask.
Grandpa Dan

Offline VH2012

• Posting Member
Go see a good surgeon..do research..call one up TODAY. Don't waste any time. You CAN afford this, too. I went through care credit and was approved instantly for my surgery that was 4,700. I just got my first payment for 128 bucks.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024