Author Topic: HOW BAD IS THIS????  (Read 1164 times)

jb1128

I went to my doctor last week thinking my testosterone was kinda low,so he sent me for blood work and I just got the results..my TESTOSTERONE,TOTAL IS 14     NORMAL RANGE 240 TO 950 (ng/dL)......

MY TESTOSTERONE,FREE,S   0.2......RANGE 9 TO 30 ng/dL

How screwed am I,can I expect my D cup boobs to grow even more?????

Offline Litlriki

• Supporting Doctors
    • Dr. Silverman's Website
While  none of us are endocrinologists, it's clear that you have low testosterone levels, and before addressing anything surgically, you need to have that dealt with.  I don't know anything else about your history, but that's where you need to start.  Once that is addressed, dealing with your gynecomastia in a way that provides long-term improvement is feasible.  If you don't address it, recurrence after surgical correction may be more likely.

Rick Silverman
Dr. Silverman, M.D.
Cosmetic and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery
29 Crafts Street
Suite 370
Newton, MA 02458
617-965-9500
800-785-7860
www.ricksilverman.com
www.gynecomastia-boston.com
rick@ricksilverman.com

Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery

jb1128

Thank you Dr. Silverman,YOU ARE THE MAN,I am one of those that have accepted my gyne I was just wondering how bad those low T levals are on my body and if that means my moobs are going to grow more,if you are saying you dont know how bad it is or if my moobs are going to grow anymore,than thank you so much for being HONEST with me and not just blow me off like some other doctors here SEEM to have.......THANK YOU AGAIN

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024