Author Topic: p90X + Insanity = Less Gyno = Cheaper Surgery?  (Read 3053 times)

Offline p90xblackman

• Posting Member
I have been doing p90x since the end of July..As you can see there has been some positive changes in my gynocemastia...all though I do understand that working out will not solve it, I will attempt to get my body in the best shape as possible b4 I go into surgery. My goal is a 220lbs (currently 260) b4 I have the surgery. Im shooting for late may/ Early June 2012 (My Birthday!!) This has been the hardest thing I EVER had to do. But after 1 year of body transformation I think I'll be ready for this permanent life change..God knows where the hell im going to get this money from but I figure the more I work out, the less fat, therefor the cheaper the procedure. So if I wait till june I could possibly save a grand or so (At least thats what I think LOL, correct me if im wrong doc!) This week I have started INSANITY!!!! This should put a power boost on the fat dropping game...Wish me discipline and motivation! Thanks for all the support this site provides.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Congratulations on the weight loss and improved condition. You are right that it will not get rid of the Gyne, but you are definately on the right track.
Grandpa Dan

Offline improving

• Silver Member
Much improved. You have the best attitude to have when considering having surgery.

The leaner you are, the better you'll look post op. Good luck, keep up the good work.

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
Keep up the great workouts -- your body has certainly changed.  And, when you do have surgery, you will be healthier as well.

Realistically, though, the surgical work to remove the tissue and create a better contour is not going to be any different or any easier at your projected lower weight.

Dr Jacobs
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

Offline p90xblackman

• Posting Member
Thank you so much for the feedback!! This site is the SHIT!!!! No really though, I appreciate the positive and uplifting advice and feedback..#BLESSINGS

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024