Author Topic: 15 year old's pics  (Read 6184 times)

Offline SAL

• Posting Member

Had this since I was about 13 and I'm starting to lose hope in them going away :(

Offline toaster

• Gold Member
What is your height/weight?  Yours might completely disappear with the right exercise.  I'm not sure if 15 is too early for weight training, but cardio would definitely help a lot.  Do you exercise?  What types of food do you usually eat?

I know beginning weight training can be intensely intimidating and you definitely should have someone show you what exercises to do & the right techniques.  I wouldn't consider surgery at this point.  Also realize you're 15 and most gynecomastia goes away after puberty.

I know it's frustrating to see kids who eat Taco Bell and milkshakes every day and still have washboard abs, but people have different metabolisms and you're going to have to work harder than them to get the same result.  But the good thing is that you can still do it.  If you set a weight goal and then make a promise to yourself to reach it, you'll make it.  Good luck.

Offline SAL

• Posting Member
I'm about 5'8 180

I recently got a YMCA membership so starting tomorrow I'm going every other day to run.  Hopefully that will help some.  Thanks.

Also I've cut back a lot on fast food from going every week when I was little to once or twice every couple months.  I stopped eating chips lately and I'm drinking more water.  You think if I lose weight they will be less noticable?  In gym with white T shirts it's really bad :(
« Last Edit: March 03, 2003, 05:15:15 PM by SAL »

Offline Hiro

• Posting Member
  • STEP 1: GET JOB
ur only 15 man   :P

that honestly looks like it'll go away within a few years.  it's excellent that you're trying to get fitter - that'll defiitely help.  dont worry man - it looks perfectly normal to me.  but try to get fit!  the earlier the better - trust me on this.  i started working out too late, and now my puffy nips are here to stay   :(  losing weight early will help balance your hormone levels

good luck!
« Last Edit: March 03, 2003, 07:51:08 PM by Hiro »

Offline SAL

• Posting Member
Thanks for the response and my workout officially started today, just a basketball game with some friends at the ymca but I guess its a start

Offline gynefree4me

• My Story
Check out this site:
http://www.weightchart.org/

It gives you approximate weight ranges based on your height. In your case you appear to have a medium build so your height of 5'8" you should weigh in between 145-157. Your on the right track so keep it up!  8)

The main thing that will help you is to cut out all the junk. It is the hardest thing to do but that's how I have lost weight. If your like me, you have one of those metabolisms that you look at food and gain weight, while the skinny kid eats & eats & eats.......and complains he can't gain weight ;) Just by cutting out alot of the junk like sodas and candy will make a big difference. I was once up to 260 but now am at 235 and have about 60 lbs to go.
The main thing is stick with the exercise and you should see some results.

I wish you the best of luck!
Take Care
-Paul 8)
Excision & Lipo - 14 Jan 2003 - Independence Day!
www.geocities.com/gyne670/newgyne.html

Offline Joey77

omG!  You're ME 2 years ago! How are you now?? Did it go away? Ahh i hope you reply to this   :(    Let me know if the working out helped at all.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024