Author Topic: Help... To you doctors!  (Read 2129 times)

Offline enough

• Posting Member
Greetings,

It's my first post here. I've been struggling with gynecomastia since my childhood. I use to be quite fat but I lost a lot of weight, add a few muscle, but still got the problem. Now I'm 35, and just resigned that any exercices, cutting diets, or natural supplements won't really do the job. I guess I have to go for a surgery. But I'm scared. I read a few stories about bad operations or surgeons, and a lot of people seems to recommend to go through the operation with a surgeon specialized with gynecomastia case. So, since I'm located in Montreal, do you know a good surgeon you might know and refer to in this area? Thank you very much.

Offline DrPensler

• Supporting Doctors
    • gynecomastiachicago
I do not know any surgeon in Montreal who has an interest in gynecomastia.You are on the right track,do your homework. Bon Chance!
Jay M. Pensler,M.D.
680 North Lake Shore Drive
suite 1125
Chicago,Illinois 60611
(312) 642-7777
http://www.gynecomastiachicago.com

Offline enough

• Posting Member
Well thanks anyway Dr. Pensler!

I'm a bit scared to go through the whole operation. I just hope I'll find a good surgeon to remove this gynecomastia condition and help me so that my body may look more tight and manly.

Offline Litlriki

• Supporting Doctors
    • Dr. Silverman's Website
I'm also unaware of any surgeons in Montreal with special interest in gynecomastia.  Probably as a result of that, I have seen a few patients from Montreal over the years in Boston.  New York is also reasonably accessible from Montreal.

Good luck,

Rick Silverman
Dr. Silverman, M.D.
Cosmetic and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery
29 Crafts Street
Suite 370
Newton, MA 02458
617-965-9500
800-785-7860
www.ricksilverman.com
www.gynecomastia-boston.com
rick@ricksilverman.com

Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery

Offline enough

• Posting Member

Offline George Pope, M.D.

• Supporting Doctors
    • Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
Dr. Lista is in Toronto I believe, and he has a special interest in gynecomastia.  He's listed on this forum.

Dr. Pope, MD
George H Pope, MD, FACS
Certified - American Board of Plastic Surgery
Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
www.georgepopemd.com
Phone: 407-857-6261

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024