Author Topic: Hey, Here's my experience with some photos  (Read 3542 times)

Offline xplosivelilly

• Posting Member
 Hey, guys. I'm new to the site and I'm was extremely happy that i found it. I never realized so many guys went through what i did.
 As a kid i had a normal size chest, but when i had entered puberty say around 11-12 years old, my upper chest started to grow. I was never obese or fat, i was a normal sized male. My puberty years were the worst. I got teased by my friends and my family. Some kids were so cruel to say I secretly want a sex change and pulling on them to get them bigger. I was ridiculed by my coach, teahcers, everyone. I was so ashamed of myself i completely avoided the pool or beaches, because i was ashamed to take off my shirt. I wore baggy clothes, two t shirts all the time and went through the lengths to even take medical tape to tape 'them' down. But despite all this, they still appeared big. I had very bad body issues, despite not being fat and being within the proper BMI.
When I turned 21 years i decided enough was enough, so i decided to go to the gym and work out, in the ultimate aim to get rid of the man boobs. I got pretty fit and had a decent body, and although my pec muscles got tense, the boobs still remained. I gained a lot of confidence and even took my shirt off by the public pool. However noticing they're not going away i just stopped exercising drastically. My zeal to get fit just went away. I know this sounds silly but they really had such an emotional and mentally toll on me, because one of my biggest dreams is to get a great body.
  But to my horror the past couple months they grew even further, so i had my hormones checked. They were normal so I decided to persue surgery. I'm from the Caribbean, our public health care is free, and to my astonishment they offered limited plastic surgery :). At first I was so ashamed but to my surprise, everyone was rather supportive.
  My surgery was a little over two weeks ago. It went rather smoothly, and I didn't even spend a night in the hospital. I got minor pain but nothing too unbearable. I spent like 3 days with drains attached to me, which i thought was the most irritating thing. After three days they were removed, but i still had the bandages on. A week later the bandages were removed. I have to say i'm feeling perfectly fine, but i bit bummed i'm not allowed to hit the gym as of yet. With these two curses gone I'm just feeling the urge to pump iron. I'm really happy to find such a drastic improvement. However i still don't have the courage to wear a tank top or be shirtless at the beach. There's still some swelling and the doc said he might have to drain out some more fluid.
  So here are some of my pics

Offline xplosivelilly

• Posting Member
Pre Op pics...i know they were huge so be easy on me  :D

Offline xplosivelilly

• Posting Member
Here are some post up pics. i took these about 3 days after when they removed the drains

Offline xplosivelilly

• Posting Member

Offline xplosivelilly

• Posting Member
This is me 2 weeks post up. Everything isn't 100%, but it takes months or up to a year for total results to be seen. There is some fluid still inside and a little swelling. So if you're discouraged from the pics, don't be, it takes a while :). And i think this alone is a drastic improvement compared to how i was before.
And don't worry about the marks on the right side, it's a birthmark  :P

Offline McGilli

• Silver Member
Big improvement - and what is huge is that you seem to understand it could be a year before you see the final results. SO - you're on your way. Good luck!

Offline xplosivelilly

• Posting Member

Offline xplosivelilly

• Posting Member
It's been three weeks since post up, and everything is going smoothly. My chest is getting flatter and I don't ever regret going under the knife! :D
Here are some more pics, 3 weeks post op.

Offline xplosivelilly

• Posting Member

Offline xplosivelilly

• Posting Member

Offline McGilli

• Silver Member
Those have have down in size a lot. That's impressive, you must feel great!

Offline xplosivelilly

• Posting Member
Thanks man! I really do feel a lot better. Can't wait to hit the gym though!  :-X :-X

Offline jay adams

• Gold Member
Looking real good man. The swelling has come down a lot. Only gonna get better:)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024