Author Topic: Pre surgery-awareness/disgust  (Read 3851 times)

Offline Cpnh78

• Posting Member
I have had these stupid moobs for at least 15 years.  They have always bothered me, but now that my surgery is just a few weeks away, I am so aware of them it's making me crazy. I don't think I have noticed them, as much in the last 15 years as I have in the last 2 months. I'm wondering if this is my bodies natural way of fighting off my nerves and second thoughts about doing this.

Offline jamie10

• Bronze Member
Hey, I know the feeling. I am waiting for a consultation and am feeling the same way!

It's going to be on your mind much more than normal because it is probably such a big event in your life and there is so much anticipation about it. Seems completely normal. The good thing is this will not go on for much longer!  ;)

Offline Cpnh78

• Posting Member
Thanks man. Under 3 weeks now until surgery! Hope your consultation oes well!

Offline Shawnw1531

• Bronze Member
Congrats on the decision.  Give yourself patience during the healing process. It is very testing!

Offline Cpnh78

• Posting Member
Thanks Shawn. Once it's all done I will post pictures and share my experience

Offline soledad829

• Posting Member
I had my surgery a few weeks ago and it's funny you say this because the week before I would look in the mirror and think, "Is it really that bad?"  Then I would slap myself back to reality and realize all the years I wasted thinking and thinking about it and not doing anything.  If you decided to have surgery it must be because it really bothers you.  Don't second guess yourself now.   I don't regret it at all.

Offline Z31T

• Bronze Member
I felt the same way. Once the gyne is gone you won't miss it.

Offline Cpnh78

• Posting Member
Surgery is just over a week away now..... Getting anxious!

Offline TallSkinnyFat

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024