Author Topic: Didnt get expected results. surgery 11 days back  (Read 3009 times)

Offline sunnysingh

I had puffy nipples and some fat on chest,i was only 63kg with very less fat on rest of body. so got surgery 11 days back. max swealling is gone but i am concerned about 1 thing. The right chest is little bigger than left and my right nipple is coming out pointed and its still puffy.
the size of chest is little less than before but still luking big. My doctor is saying it go inside but from the next day of surgery till now, it the same only swealing is reduced.
What should i do, does my nipple will pointed as ealier or it will go inside
Please Help

hammer

What you should do for now is be patient! If you were to hit your hand with a big hammer it will swell up, why does it! Because it got hurt! No matter what kind of surgery your body goes through you don't walk out of all fixed, all better! If you have to have a tooth extracted the place that it was will swell up just as the hand will being hit by the big hammer!

When your body is cut into it needs time to recover and you need to give it that time. This is also why you should have got "post-op" instructions to help you understand how to care for you cuts and openings from the surgeries and the do's and don't after surgery. You should have also been told what you could expect.

People also heal at deferent speeds and you will yourself heal faster on one side than the other.

I had both knees replaced. One of then I was up and going in no time, the other I needed blood transfusions, took much more time to get back on my feet and even more time to stop using the walker. I had the same doctor, same type of replacement knee, same hospital and of course same patient!

My next surgery was 9 hours of back fussion on a Friday and I went home on Monday! The doctors said they have never seen that before!

I know that I rambled here but I just wanted you to know that I've been throu a few surgeries to know that I know what it was like. It in the end with gyne surgery some of the men have had to have revision surgery, but you need to wait until you are completely healed before you can even think of that.

Bob

Offline Z31T

• Bronze Member
11 days is nothing. Give it a few month before making judgments on results.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
The hammer analogy works well for me.
Grandpa Dan

Offline newconfidence

• Posting Member
I had puffy nipples and some fat on chest,i was only 63kg with very less fat on rest of body. so got surgery 11 days back. max swealling is gone but i am concerned about 1 thing. The right chest is little bigger than left and my right nipple is coming out pointed and its still puffy.
the size of chest is little less than before but still luking big. My doctor is saying it go inside but from the next day of surgery till now, it the same only swealing is reduced.
What should i do, does my nipple will pointed as ealier or it will go inside
Please Help

From where did you get your surgery done? I stay in New Delhi and got it done from Vital clinic and results are amazing.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024