Author Topic: Welp, I've got moobs  (Read 1725 times)

Offline bigbig

Been going to the gym a bunch for the past several months to lose fat. I've started to lose in my stomach but nothing has come off my moobs.

I'm still very overweight but I'm probably going to have to get surgery for the moobs.

For added fun, I also have a small penis. I think I'm never going to have kids because I don't want anyone else to ever have to suffer with my cursed genetics. Having basically the worst body possible isn't a fun life to live.

hammer

First of all, congratulations on the hard work at the gym! Keep up the hard work it will be worth it! Second, if you want to get rid of the breast, surgery with make them go away very nicely and they will be only a memory after a while.

I have never shared this part of myself before, but I too am not well hung! I've fathered 5 kids with this little penis! It isn't the size, it is how you use it. I now have 3 grandchildren too.

Your body is not who you are! Yes, it can affect your self esteem and self confidence, but it is in your heart and mind that makes up the real you! So as you reinvent your new body, reinvent the new you with building the self esteem and self confidence.

When you feel it is time to find a surgeon to have the gynecomastia taken care of be sure to do your home work and get a good one. But in the mean time continue to keep working hard in the gym.

There are plenty of us here as well that have lived full lives with our gyne that will help you get by in the mean time as well. I've never been without a girl friend from the time I was dating age until I got married. I'm still married to the best gal I've ever known and due to other health  issues have become disabled and grown to double Ds.

So, what I'm saying is, you can get throu this! You can reinvent yourself and no matter what you do about it, it is not the end of the world!

Bob

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
You are overweight and you have moobs.  Losing weight will help with your general health and will perhaps shrinks the moobs a bit -- but not entirely.

Once you have gotten down to your best and most stable weight, would recommend at least a consultation with a gyne expert surgeon to assess your options.

Good luck and continue the weight loss and gym workouts.

Dr Jacobs
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

Offline gul94

• Posting Member
Gynecomastia and a small genetalia? Sound like that syndrome that starts with a K. I cant remember it from the top of my head but look up the symptoms on google. Usually theyr tall, small member, gyno, hard to keep focus, slow progress in the gym, almost no body hair, and sometimes they wont be able to have kids. Talk to an endocrinologist(spellcheck) and if you do have the XXY chromosome he might start you on TRT (Testosterone Replacement Therapy). I read that it makes them go thorugh puberty like symptoms, like the penis growth and body hair. Look it up man and talk to your doctor, it might change your life.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024