Author Topic: For me WOW it should be gone  (Read 3221 times)

Offline crow

• Gold Member
  • All a big help thanks
>:( Its been awhile since I wrote hope all is good for others. but I never was fixed right.PS  wanted to do another OP Lipo Year and a half latter, but that should of been done then, he said it would not make a difference? so I said they why do it the excision would do the job  I asked, he said for sure?????. I think he was very wrong and I suffer from it and had bad depression and turned to alcohol .But back on a good road again after almost losing my life and destroying my family. This Dr does not know what he has done to me and mabey others, I would hope others did  not end up with my results .but real upset at the results and embarrassment to end up with the same result after 3 times in for different procedures..Ya all about money or just not doing job right?  and I was very realistic about the outcome, and believe from all that I read and understood that this was a easy fix but yes anything can happen and maybe need another procedure but 3 and now another,he says hey you put on weight so now its 4500 +++++ more???. Just believe given the wrong advice and had procedures done that I cant understand when Lipo would of probably done the job along with excision. I don't know what to do as age and time has passed. Some suggestions would be helpful and what to do at this point? Thanks to all hope you all had a better experience.  ???
This is a great site and all should be proud to take part........

Offline Keep_It_Moving

• Silver Member
Crow-

Sorry to hear about your experience. May I ask who your surgeon was? How many years of experience did he have performing these operations?

Offline moob_helper

• Posting Member

Offline moob_helper

• Posting Member
Won't let me reply

on phone can but not web. To keep it moving I should not say the Drs name but ps has had many years as a ps but as to gyno not sure but no way should I still have this thanks for reply.

Offline moob_helper

• Posting Member
Anyone that has advice thanks. I probably should go to a new ps and a lawyer as this is wrong and hurts everyone. Dr like that needs to know they made a mistake and caused great pain physically and mentally.
I hope no one has to go through this. But if the Dr would fix mistakes then at least their is some good will.

Offline moob_helper

• Posting Member
Crow-

Sorry to hear about your experience. May I ask who your surgeon was? How many years of experience did he have performing these operations?
thanks for reply, I won't say the Dr name right now but his experience in gyno not sure. He has a few certs but to fix gyno I think you need experience. I don't think that dr has. As for me it should be gone.  I can't post from web maybe something wrong but phone can.  Thanks for your reply. ;-)

Offline moob_helper

• Posting Member
>:( Its been awhile since I wrote hope all is good for others. but I never was fixed right.PS  wanted to do another OP Lipo Year and a half latter, but that should of been done then, he said it would not make a difference? so I said they why do it the excision would do the job  I asked, he said for sure?????. I think he was very wrong and I suffer from it and had bad depression and turned to alcohol .But back on a good road again after almost losing my life and destroying my family. This Dr does not know what he has done to me and mabey others, I would hope others did  not end up with my results .but real upset at the results and embarrassment to end up with the same result after 3 times in for different procedures..Ya all about money or just not doing job right?  and I was very realistic about the outcome, and believe from all that I read and understood that this was a easy fix but yes anything can happen and maybe need another procedure but 3 and now another,he says hey you put on weight so now its 4500 +++++ more???. Just believe given the wrong advice and had procedures done that I cant understand when Lipo would of probably done the job along with excision. I don't know what to do as age and time has passed. Some suggestions would be helpful and what to do at this point? Thanks to all hope you all had a better experience.  ???
not sure but it won't post from web. Also looking like it is posting under moob helpers name?  Could someone check or report it thanks

Offline moob_helper

• Posting Member
Crow-

this is the crow it is posting as moob helper can someone report this thanks

Offline crow

• Gold Member
  • All a big help thanks
Crow-

I wont say the ds name at this point but I really think he made an error and I suffer because of this. Thier experience is not exact on gyno but has many certs as a PS so why I am still like this maybe a second opinion or a dr that has great known experience. Thanks for your reply and can you mention to admin that I cant log in only under moob helper as if my ip is mixed with others , but knowing the internet and code I can get back on using  my user name again but prefer this is corrected thanks
« Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 09:21:37 PM by crow »

Offline moob_helper

• Posting Member
Crow-

I wont say the ds name at this point but I really think he made an error and I suffer because of this. The experience is not exact on gyno but has many certs as a PS so why I am still like this maybe a second opinion or a dr that has great known experience. Thanks for your reply and can you mention to admin that I cant log in only under moob helper as if my ip is mixed with others , but knowing the internet and code I can get back on using  my user name again but prefer this is corrected thanks
seriously this is not moob helperand crow needs help thanks

Offline crow

• Gold Member
  • All a big help thanks
Did I mention I also have scaring from this so it is real odd that I have that and the gyno or as the dr says you put on Wight but I still need Lipo.I am and was very realistic about the outcome and reassured by the PS so why and what can I do.he has been paid 3 imes for procedures and this is not done right.The PS is been certified and well spoken about his credentials so how can I have this still. You put your trust in someone and this happens. I know that putting on weight and not working out will give you a little undesired look, also age to but after the surgery and a year later not much different and that is why I had depression, by the way that was because of the alcohol and  not being done correctly.PS wanted to do the OP again for the low price as I mentioned. WOW does this PS have a Hart or is it the $. maybe just not qualified in this field as thought.Any one else have issues or can give suggestions I want to feel normal were a t shirt without embarrassment that's all..... ???  :(

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024