Author Topic: Name change?  (Read 3490 times)

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Just wondering if I should change my screen name. The grandson who called me Paa Paw is now a man and I have a great-grandson who calls me Gunga-Dad.
Grandpa Dan

hammer

That's up to you grandpa Dan, but we all now ya as Paa-Paw too! You go and change it now and it just may create a mass confusion case!

Funny thing is, my grand kids that live in the forever west state of Wyoming (my youngest boys sons) call me PaaPaw!

I'm known by all the following names so I can get confused myself too.
Bob aka Hammer as well as Radio Bob in the law enforcement community, Pastor Bob in the religion community, dad in the family, or Bob depending on who's talking, by my call sign in the Ham radio community, Petty Officer Ski in the Navy, Sgt Mongo in the Army, Hammer in the Sheriffs office, and some that I shouldn't add!

I guess the good thing is, or the bad thing, when I look at my weight, no one ever called me late for dinner!

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
assume you left it be, but it's like coke classic, don't fix it.  he can call you anything he wants, but he's not trading posts here, at least i hope not  ;-) 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Obviously I left it the same. Good to hear from you again HHH.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
and you.  bad penny effect again ;) 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024