Author Topic: Gyno or just thinking too much?  (Read 2545 times)

Offline ritchiebabz

• Posting Member
Just wondering on opinions. I am currently gaining weight due to my gym activities (obviously, gaining fat too), but I was never sure even at low bodyfat if I had gyno, lately my nipples don't seem to even go soft though, so its hard to get accurate pictures.. :S I havee a fairly large chest through my training and makes it harder for me to tell, in my opinion anyway.

ritch

Offline ritchiebabz

• Posting Member

Offline ritchiebabz

• Posting Member

Offline ritchiebabz

• Posting Member

hammer

I wouldn't worry! You have what we use to call NHO (nipple hard on) but I would worry about that either!

Offline ritchiebabz

• Posting Member
I wouldn't worry! You have what we use to call NHO (nipple hard on) but I would worry about that either!

I usually have puffy nipples, thats the weird thing, and whilst it doesn't look as bad as major gyno, it looks mild at times I guess? My best bet is to try snap a better picture at some point!

Offline ritchiebabz

• Posting Member
two newer photos (the difference is now I am really warm and my nipples go puffy ish)

starting to think its just excess fat right now though? any opinions?

Offline ritchiebabz

• Posting Member

Offline Keep_It_Moving

• Silver Member
We are almost identical, cold the shape and nipple looks fine! warm is another story....

I feel for you. I bet most people will say you're crazy but when you put a shirt on and step outside into the warm weather, yikes!

It's your call buddy, I'm going to have it done eventually... As soon as my hormones balances out...

how did yours come about?

Offline ritchiebabz

• Posting Member
We are almost identical, cold the shape and nipple looks fine! warm is another story....

I feel for you. I bet most people will say you're crazy but when you put a shirt on and step outside into the warm weather, yikes!

It's your call buddy, I'm going to have it done eventually... As soon as my hormones balances out...

how did yours come about?

Always had it, when I get down to about 10% bodyfat it does reduce quite a bit, which makes me think it maybe because I'm fatter right now, do you think the latest two pics look like gyno? I can't really feel any lumps :/

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024