Author Topic: Guys do I have Moobs?  (Read 2927 times)

Offline nick04

• Posting Member
Guys have a look at my pictures and tell me If I’m suffering from gynecomastia or not? Should I go for the surgery or should I only focus on weight/fat loss? Any help will be highly appreciated.

P.S. I do lift weights.

Offline nick04

• Posting Member

hammer

I couldn't say if your suffering or not as gynecomastia it self will not kill you, and you are the only one that can determine if you yourself are suffering, however, I would have to say that you do have enlarge breast. Therefore, yes you do have the curse of gynecomastia!

I don't think you would loose much of it by dieting! Sorry for the bad news, but better not to miss lead you with false hope.

Bob

Offline nick04

• Posting Member
I couldn't say if your suffering or not as gynecomastia it self will not kill you, and you are the only one that can determine if you yourself are suffering, however, I would have to say that you do have enlarge breast. Therefore, yes you do have the curse of gynecomastia!

I don't think you would loose much of it by dieting! Sorry for the bad news, but better not to miss lead you with false hope.

Bob

Hello Sir,

Thank you for your advise and answering my question. I feel the word "suffering" is appropriate (at least in my case), I have this problem since my teenage years. One more thing, my puffy nipples go back to normal after strenuous physical activities like running, weight-lifting. Does this usually happen in gynecomastia. Few more pics:

hammer

With some of the posters. I have read about many different things that happen when one has gynecomastia! Many including myself will experience a discharge (lactation) at some time, others will have the puffy nipples. I am among the group that has had breast all my life and they have grown to be double Ds but I've got a hosts of health problems so the breast are't as big of a deal with me and I also lost my testicles in the mid 90s so it is a no win for me and at 55, I don't much care.

As for you, the reason I say not suffering is you have not seen suffering yet young man and being I had gyne all my life I know that isn't suffering!

You will need to find out why you have it, first by seeing a good endocrinologist to check your hormones. Then after your sure that there ok, you can have surgery if you so desire to correct the gyne. We did not have this option years ago, but you do now if you should so desire to go that route.

Be wise in the doctors you go to. Be sure that they have experience in gyne as that will make a world of difference in the outcome.

Good luck.

Bob

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Small breasts do seem to look larger when they are perched atop well developed pectoral Muscles.

I pretty much agree with most of what hammer said. The difference is that if you are otherwise in good health you will probably never actually find out what caused the condition. The most common answer is that it is idiopathic. That seems to be a medical term meaning: "Your guess is as good as mine."
Grandpa Dan

Offline nick04

• Posting Member
With some of the posters. I have read about many different things that happen when one has gynecomastia! Many including myself will experience a discharge (lactation) at some time, others will have the puffy nipples. I am among the group that has had breast all my life and they have grown to be double Ds but I've got a hosts of health problems so the breast are't as big of a deal with me and I also lost my testicles in the mid 90s so it is a no win for me and at 55, I don't much care.

As for you, the reason I say not suffering is you have not seen suffering yet young man and being I had gyne all my life I know that isn't suffering!

You will need to find out why you have it, first by seeing a good endocrinologist to check your hormones. Then after your sure that there ok, you can have surgery if you so desire to correct the gyne. We did not have this option years ago, but you do now if you should so desire to go that route.

Be wise in the doctors you go to. Be sure that they have experience in gyne as that will make a world of difference in the outcome.

Good luck.

Bob

After reading your story, I feel so much better now! Today, I met the endocrinologist and I'm going to schedule a meeting with the plastic surgeon soon. Thank you for your help. May god bless you :)  

Offline nick04

• Posting Member
Small breasts do seem to look larger when they are perched atop well developed pectoral Muscles.

I pretty much agree with most of what hammer said. The difference is that if you are otherwise in good health you will probably never actually find out what caused the condition. The most common answer is that it is idiopathic. That seems to be a medical term meaning: "Your guess is as good as mine."

Hello Sir,

Thank you for the reply. My endocrinologist has advised me to have some tests. I hope everything is fine.

hammer

Nick, I hope and pray that everything works out for you!

God bless you as well!
Bob

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024