Author Topic: Planning to do the surgery (suggestions?) + what happened to --?  (Read 3363 times)

Offline LR_12

• Posting Member
Hello guys!

Pretty common story here shah  :) shah..
I suffer from gyno from puberty, I'm 21 years old now and it's been almost 2 years I check this website, reading your stories and trying to decide which clinic would be the best for me..

I noticed that -- used to be everyone's favorite and I remember reading a lot of comforting and successful stories about it.
Now, I finally wanted to book the operation and I started to follow the forum again (it has been 5-6 months I'm not really updated) and he situation looks depressing.
All the post I see are either negative, neutral (experiencing post-op drain problems) or incomplete ("i'm gonna update you mates soon"... but the thread dies without answers)...

I've also read somewhere that some posts where censored and I don't understand why.. Was because the post were fictitious?

I'd just like to know if it's just my impression or something weird happened (?)

In conclusion, if someone has some good suggestion for a high quality, not expensive solution in Europe, I'd be really glad.

Thank you very much.

Offline LR_12

• Posting Member

hammer

I have noticed that many of the posters that are very happy with their surgeries end up not coming back after awhile. So you might want to use that as a guide as to finding someone to do your surgery.

Another thing to think about is, people that are unhappy will say much more then those that are happy!

What ever you end up doing I wish you all the best!

Bob

Offline LR_12

• Posting Member
Thank you for your reply, Bob..

That's what I was thinking as well.. However, I remember reading some successful experiences posted here that seem to have disappeared...

Anyways since you look like a Top User of the forum, do you have any suggestions about the surgery? (I mean, names of clinics or surgeons available in the EU)..

hammer

I'm in Minnesot, but I've read a lot about a lady in Poland that some have gone to and have been very happy with! I think her last name starts with a "K". I paid a little more attention to those post because my great grandfather on my dad's side came from Poland. Although I was in the Navy and all over the world it is very hard to get to Poland in the Navy!

Anyway, check out surgeries in Poland and you may find those that had surgery with her and PM them. That might help.

Bob

PS. When I posted this I saw her name in the next thread right under this one in surgeries in Poland! She Dr.  Katarynza
« Last Edit: November 15, 2013, 03:18:57 PM by hammer »

Offline ABgyno

• Posting Member
here you go mate. I'm about 2 months post op

best thing I've ever done. Still got a fair bit of scar tissue but it's so much better than spending every minute of the day worrying about gyno.

Offline LR_12

• Posting Member
Thank you very much! :D
I don't know how was your chest before the operation but this looks amazing!

Offline ABgyno

• Posting Member
I didn't have severe gyno but it really bothered me.

The doc showed me what she removed. Two glands about 5x5cm and 150ml of fat on each side.

I don't regret having got it done for a second.

I'm working as an English teacher now, and I honestly don't think I would have had the confidence to stand in front of a class of teenagers with my gyno before.

I know it's quite a lot of money but I wish I'd got it done two years ago(the last time I could have afforded it.)

All the best

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024