Author Topic: Man boobs  (Read 6740 times)

Offline roar

• Posting Member
I feel as though they have gone down,how big do you guys think they are?

hammer

To dark to see

Offline roar

• Posting Member
is this better?

hammer

Do you even check then before you post them?

No, it is not!

Offline roar

• Posting Member
Okay,im soorry about that.Hopefully this is better

hammer

That picture is much better, but I'm sorry! I can't say wether they are any smaller or not without a side by side comparison.

If you have lost some weight they may have gotten a little smaller for that reason but you will still need surgery if you want them completely gone.

Offline roar

• Posting Member
ok thanx for the feedback hammer...atleast that gives me confiedence..maybe if i can hit the gym they might decrease even further...how bad(on a scale of 1-10-10 being the worst) are they?

hammer

Well the good news is it seems that you have a very good attitude about them, I bad news it you will not be able to get rid of them completely at the gym! What you have done is reduce the amount that was fat, but you can't rid what is breast tissue that way.

You ask me how bad are they? Well that can only really be answered by you, and I will explain why. I'm a 55 year old man that has had breast all my life and mine have grown to size DD. I have lived a very full life, have fathered five and have three grandchildren. I'm now retired on disability and have been for over fifteen years, but still married to the same wonderful woman for going on 27 years this year. So having breast is not a big deal to me, my wife and children don't care in fact they support the idea of wearing bras for support and my doctor told me that I should! I don't have surgery due to the fact I'm busy having other surgeries to improve my quality of life.

Now, you need to ask yourself, can you live with them? Do they get in your way, or bother you in any way? How much do they bother you, or can you live with them?

I was able to go through life not letting mine get in the way, in fact when I was young I didn't even know there was a medical name for them and there was no surgeries to remove them so back then we had no choice but to live with it! That isn't the way it is today!

So my forum friend, how bad are your? Are you going to get surgery or live with them? I will support you no matter what you decide to do!

Bob

« Last Edit: January 01, 2014, 04:53:21 PM by hammer »

Offline leosud

• Bronze Member
Your moobs are pretty, why not to live with them ??????
I'm French 55Y's old man with a 120C breast and i live with the mines since...40 years !
It's possible, sure.

Offline roar

• Posting Member
lol sir what do you mean by 'pretty'?Well,hammer,i dont know hey...if i can meet a girl who can accept my moobs and who i love,then ill live with them...but i dont know which girl can accpet moobs as big as mine sadly :(

hammer

Roar, there are women in the world that do love you for what is in your heart and in your mind! I know I'm married to one, but when I meet her I was a very strong very fit person, however, I did have breast! The problem is, these kind of women are not that easy to find!

I'm a man that doesn't care how my wife does her hair, nor if she wears make up, truth be told I don't like make up at all and when I told Debbie that she loved hearing that because she hated putting it on! Some guys insist that their girl friend or wife have their hair long or fixed a way that they want, I tell Debbie to get it done however she likes it and I will love it, after all it is her hair.

Roar, there is so much more to you then a guy with breast and you have to let the girl see that, not the breast, after all those are just excess fat, breast tissue and skin and that does not make you the man that you are, do they?

Bob

Offline roar

• Posting Member
Wow..incredible.Unfortunetely,i feel times have changed and women are now more interested in how a man looks physically then personality comes in,but these days,how a man looks(i feel)is all that really matters.Is this(to you)the worst case you've seen on this site?

hammer

No, there has been a few guys, not many but a couple that could almost come close to my DD's, but I would have to say your top ten or 15. Most of the posters are a lot more mild cases or have what would be called puffy nipples. There are very few that could fill a bra, but there are some that could like you.

Offline roar

• Posting Member
i could fill a bra?..damn

hammer

Don't be so happy! I've been filling a DD for years! I started with my first being a C and continued to grow, and I'm actually a little bigger then the DD but the DD bra works fine.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024