Author Topic: Free nipple graft done Dr Clayton Moliver Texas  (Read 2746 times)

Offline saggyboobs

• Posting Member
After nearly 20 years of pain and misery, got my free nipple graft done on 17th Dec with Dr Clayton Moliver in Webster, TX.

Mine was a large case with too much skin and drooping and free nipple graft was the only way to go. Any other option would not have yielded a good result.

The fear of Anesthesia held me from years and frankly didn't even know when the Anesthesia started and when I was down when the surgery started. It was close to 3 hours , I woke up ok little tired with drains. Now I feel better , look forward to the drains being removed on Monday. The chest is flat now , obviously lot of scar because of the graft surgery but I am sure its a trade off. When I removed the vest yesterday for washing and was walking without a vest it was so different. I am used to walking with my shoulders bent forwards because of the boobs, yesterday i realized how my posture was because of the boobs. It would still take time for me to get back to normal posture as I have been doing this for years.

I am happy with the Surgery as of now and Dr Moliver was excellent. He was clear from day-1 that the best option was a graft because of the excess skin and droopiness. The staff and support at the center was also excellent.

I shall post some pictures soon after the drains are off...

Offline Delivered

• Posting Member
Thanks for the post. Wish you all the best.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024