Author Topic: Dr.'s I really need your help!!!!  (Read 1391 times)

Offline cduub

• Silver Member
I have 5,100 to my name now and I need gyno surgery,I have a consultation with a Dr but I dont believe he has as much experience with gyno as you guys do. I stay in Miami and am willing to travel,but only was able to save 5,100. Can any of you guys let me know because this was my resolution for this year. feel free to PM me.

Offline Litlriki

• Supporting Doctors
    • Dr. Silverman's Website
Dr. Pope is in Orlando, which isn't too far from you. I'm not sure if there are other surgeons in Florida who are supporters of this site, but you should contact those offices as well and see what your options are.  You are most likely very close to covering the costs with a good gynecomastia surgeon, and perhaps you already have enough. Take the time to find the best surgeon for you.

Rick Silverman
Dr. Silverman, M.D.
Cosmetic and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery
29 Crafts Street
Suite 370
Newton, MA 02458
617-965-9500
800-785-7860
www.ricksilverman.com
www.gynecomastia-boston.com
rick@ricksilverman.com

Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery

Offline cduub

• Silver Member
The problem is im Miami there are hardly any skilled gyno surgeons here from my knowledge,ive checked the internet for months. The closet ive gotten to is Dr Revis in Fort Lauderdale but I dont think he does a lot of these procedures because his before and after photos are a little dated.I got a price quote from Dr. Pope months ago and was quoted over 6k,but with all my expenses etc I just cant mustard up anymore than the 5,100 I have. My hands are tied but I really need this procedure done because its ruining my quality of life.

Offline Litlriki

• Supporting Doctors
It looks like there's a new doctor in south Florida: Dr. Alexander. 

RS

Offline cduub

• Silver Member
Thanks so much Dr. Silverman!!! I will set up a consultation ASAP. One question because I was viewing his website but its still being updated so theres no photos,would you recommend him as a experienced surgeon for gyno?

Offline Litlriki

• Supporting Doctors
I don't know him, I've never met him, and I know nothing about him.  But he is at least supporting this website, which suggests to me that he takes an interest in gynecomastia patients more than the hundreds of other plastic surgeons in Florida who do not support this site.

RS

Offline cduub

• Silver Member
I Appreciate the lead Dr. I set up a consultation for next week  guess ill see how it goes and check out the before and after photos. Thanks for your time.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024