Author Topic: My Surgery done finally!!  (Read 5799 times)

Offline troubledman

• Posting Member
I cant believe, i would made it to this day........

I waited all my life, and finally it came true.

Anyway...it started 10.30am today...i was put on local ane, and sedation. It was quick, i was asleep after 10 seconds...its kinda fun, as i have never been sedated before. Seconds before falling asleep i just felt really relaxed and comfortable, and everything went blur, and boom....sleep.

Then when i started to regain conscious, but i refuse to open my eyes for some reason, i was tired, and afraid to see whats going on, but i could hear the Doctor, saying stuff like..."Oh its so big, oh this is difficult, oh this is different..........". Arghhh, kinda scared the hell out of me.

I just tried to say something and i said "Its pain"......i started to feel pain...its like having a bruise nipple and yet someone pressing hard on it. I have no idea what they were doing, but i know its gonna be over soon, and i tolerated. Then i feel something sharp (i think its stitching), and i said OUCH...Doctor said sorry.....but after that, all was cool.......and i opened my eyes and asked "Its over????" I looked at the clock it was like 1.30pm.

Nurses said yep.......man i was overjoyed, over the moon. Although i know the recovering is tough, but at least i go through the surgery and getting the $$ for it which to me is the 2 toughest thing.

I wasnt going to expect much actually, having read many negatives stories from this website, how the puffy nipples came back etc. But the doctor and nurses kept telling me, its done! your gland is removed......its a very good OP. He even told me it will not return.

Ok lets see now, i took a rest, and just woke up......so im 4 hours post operation.

Will update more next time .

Cheers.

Offline srnd2012

• Silver Member
Congrats on your surgery!

Offline troubledman

• Posting Member
Removed my bandage, and was pretty happy with the results...never saw such flat chest before lol. Made my tummy look real big, but at least this is something i can work on.

Nipples are pretty deformed for now, but im sure it will get better later.

Still feeling pain, sometimes, wearing compression vest, make me feel that im carrying 10kg on my chest......argh...

Hope the pain goes off soon.

Offline Bodybuilder1992

• Posting Member
Good luck for you mate :) i would love to hear your stories and how it affected your life .. Recover well and i think you are a great person  ;) sometimes i just want to return to who i was when i had no gyno and puffy nipples and no one laughed at me because of something and i really aint cared about anything like just the really important things .. It's so affected me hope to go through surgery finally .. Good luck mate 

Offline troubledman

• Posting Member
Good luck for you mate :) i would love to hear your stories and how it affected your life .. Recover well and i think you are a great person  ;) sometimes i just want to return to who i was when i had no gyno and puffy nipples and no one laughed at me because of something and i really aint cared about anything like just the really important things .. It's so affected me hope to go through surgery finally .. Good luck mate 

You mean you developed Gynecomastia recently?

Its 3 days post op, im already feeling the difference in life. I wore a few tshirts out and kinda feel more relaxed, not needing to stiff my shoulders to avoid people noticing my puffy nipples.

But psychology i still need time. When people stare at my chest, i start to worry (maybe because of my compression garment for now)....but when i look in the mirror, it looks totally flat and manly....

Need time to get used to it i guess.....

Offline Bodybuilder1992

• Posting Member
I have had it since 14 years old , and i did like you stiff my shoulders so people won't look at me , people started to laugh at me because of it  , i guess only surgery could cure the scars i have and the psychological impact it has on my life , so emberessed , only surgery is the way to fix my problems , live free and happy , the problem is that for must cases is caused by puberty and hormonal imbalance so at ages between 13-18 is the most important part i life i think and it could ruin teenager life so they need to conclude surgeries at this ages , it's so stupid that thing like this happens , i think also it caused because the food we eat that animals gets hormone shots and then we are affected by this and on the other hand all my friends are eating the same as me and they don't have gynecomastia , just two friends i noticed have this , the rest flat chest , i wish it wouldn't be appeared to me the have gynecomastia cause i've missed so many in my life and i regret for this but i know that if i would've returned to that situation i would've done the same , embarresed and shame would have appeared , good luck with the recovery

Offline troubledman

• Posting Member
5 days post op........

Im wearing the compression garment like 6 hours a day now...as i have functions and activites to attend, :(. So far it doesnt seem to affect my recovery.

Chest feels a bit swell, but im fine with it, it looks like i have muscles........and nipples remain flat (THIS IS MOST IMPORTANT!).

Funny thing is every now and then i will touch my chest, to see if its growing back...im just so worried lol...but its still looking flat...and im really happy so far.

And talking about developing gynecomastia. I cant remember exactly how it grew on me, but i recalled that i enjoyed playing my nipples when i was young, i felt great sensation in rubbing it. And i drank lots of soya products. Im guessing 2 of this might have caused the growth of my glands :(.

Offline Siamm

• Posting Member
Wearing the vest 24/7 is essential and the most important part of the whole procedure to have best results accordingly to my doctor, for at least 4-6 weeks.
Did your doctor told you to wear it only 6 hours a day?

I'm also very pleased on how my nipples looks like at the moment, only wondering if reaccuring puffiness is a possibility at some later stage (really hope not!)

Offline troubledman

• Posting Member
I have no choice, i had to attend functions and stuff.....so i cant wear that garment.......i only wear when im at home, at night. But so far its dont seem to affect anything.......

So far, still recovering...not much changes..........awaiting to remove my stitches this weekend....and we'll see :p

Offline choowei

• Posting Member
No more updates? sad...

Offline BullAJ

Bro could you please post before after pics!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024