Author Topic: 24 Years Old, Crazy Times... Time to Stop with this NOW!  (Read 2406 times)

Offline vfm

• Posting Member
Hi,

(Sorry for my bad English)
I am from Portugal, have now 24 Years Old(25 on March), have gynecomastia for more than 10 Years, all this time IN SECRET (NOW I CAN'T REALLY UNDERSTAND HOW I CAN DO THIS FOR ALL THIS YEARS CRAZZY!!)...

I think the TOP of all this strange things, have been this summer, I start to use "plasters" to cover this problem on my Summer Work. In the finish of the Summer i known... that is time to stop with this crazy story...

I am now try do decide… go or not go to a surgery€€€... and think this is a good spot to talk about that... I will put more things next days...

Thanks for who create this place, and for all the users here!

hammer

Do I or do I not have surgery is a personal choice! No one can tell you to have it or not to have it! I'm 56 years old and have been able to live a full life with breast with no problem. I have had 5 kids, 3 grand kids and have had a very full life. That doesn't mean that you can't go have surgery, that just means I didn't need to!

Having surgery is a way to get rid of gynecomastia, if it is something that bothers you. It will cost a lot of money, but if in the end it helps you a lot, it may be very well worth it for you! Not everyone would want to spend that kind of money for that surgery, and that is another reason it is a personal choice.

I wish you all the luck that you can possibly have in making your decision.

BTW, your English is great!

Bob

Offline vfm

• Posting Member
Thank You for your response…

All your life?... but what level are your gynecomastia?... because ok I live for much time with this but hiding and this is my problem last year the gynecomastia get big... don't now exactly how? but doctor says that is normal with the age... and I can’t hiding this for more time... starting to reveal this to some of my friends... But on work for example i really don't want to go there this summer, I pass all day with clients around me and with the hot and short clothes I really can't be there without something like plasters to hiding... and this last summer have been crazy all the time put this things...

I just don’t have shore about the result of surgery... If I know  that will don’t have problems with the result… I will do it tomorrow...

And I have more weight than I should have, I am not too much FAT… but now I am trying to do more sports and this is another problem… for example I can’t go running  on the street during the day with a t-shirt… just on night with more clothes….Its frustrating for me Now… :-\

hammer

In my teens I could fill a "A" cup bra, my 20's a "B" cup, and my thirties I lost my testicles and shot up C, D and finally ended up a little bigger then a Double D very fast, in my mid 40's. I'm now 56.

I'm not sure what level you would call that, but I'm sure it is high enough to be noticed!

Oh, by the way, I way in the Navy and guys would ask me to cover my top when I came from the shower. They said my boobs made them miss their wives more! They were very careful how they gave me shit though because I could kick the shit out of any five of them at once, but I know they were just kidding!

Offline jacky

• Posting Member
hello,

let me tell u, surgery is the only option for gyno.
i had it on 1/1/14 and my life is going from good to great.

after surgery it doesn't come back, i m 21yrs old.
if u r financially good then u must go for surgery.

life is short, treat gynecomastia.

all the best,

write me for any query

Offline vfm

• Posting Member
Hi again,

Yes I khonw now that exist a lot of casses some more dificult or easy than my...
here some photos... it gets worst when comes hot weather...
I by a compression vest last days... its good, but like other ways to dont show ginecomastia, dont feel confortable with that... and think will be dificult to use that in the summer...

I am confuse to go to surgery or not because in my case I have now a mix of gynecomastia and lipomastia... and doctor says beter do first just lipoaspiration, specialy on lefth side because is much more big...

But I have real gynecomastia inside and i dont khown how gone be result of just lipoaspiration... and at same time doctor says do the two thing gone be dicult dont have marks after surgery...
Try to do better diet this days... and some sports (Compression VEST help me a lot to go running without Problems!) but I khown even if this is good for me dont will solve my problems not khown... what to do real consufion... I am talking with people around me about the problem, at the start seasm good to say this true to every body but after that... not feel more confortable after say the true to everybody still a very strange THING!.. F*CK! I shoud try to solve this musch more years early...

Offline Mujassad

• Posting Member
Hi vfm,

looks like the only solution is going to be surgery. It's nearly impossible to lose the adipose tissue without literally starving yourself which is not healthy. The glandular tissue attaches itself to the adipose tissue. Even if you only have liposuction, the nipples will remain puffy because it's the gland that is directly behind the nipple. I wouldn't trust a surgeon that does unilateral surgery, you'd want bilateral surgery. Just speaking from my own experience. Don't know how expensive it is in Portugal, hopefully it is partially covered by insurance.

Even if you have the surgery, I'd suggest maintaining a healthy lifestyle by eating healthy and staying active.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024