Author Topic: What do you think of my results?  (Read 2069 times)

Offline coco

• Posting Member

Offline coco

• Posting Member
Here's my 6 wk post op. Do you think enough was removed? Will it continue to flatten cuz when I sit or lean forward , still see gyne

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
At six weeks, you appear to have a significant improvement over your pre-op condition -- it looks like an excellent result.  And remember, you are still swollen.

Be patient and also remember that the goal is a normal appearing chest, which is what you have.

Dr Jacobs
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

Offline coco

• Posting Member
Hey dr Jacobs , thanx for your response. The issue I have is that when I lean forward  or sit, there's still some sagging that looks like gyne. When I adressed this to my surgeon he said that he does surgery to look how good standing up. So based on your experience and my pics , does it look like I will get more tightening if the skin and how much % improvement can I expect .
Thanx

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
Sorry, without an actual physical exam, I cannot offer an opinion.  Understand, you need at least 6 months of healing before you can evaluate the results of your operation.  Anything prior to that is simply premature.

Dr Jacobs

Offline coco

• Posting Member
Hey dr Jacob, does the symptoms Iam describing sound like normal scar tissue/swelling problems or lack of enough Lipo/tissue removed?
From a surgeons prospective, is that true, that you guys perform the surgery with the final outcome based on how you look standing up? My PS told me that if I had told him that my big issue was when I leaned forward that he would have told me to not get the surgery b/c that's not a natural position to have that expectation.

Offline coco

• Posting Member
I keep hearing about how one has to Waite for swelling to subside after few months. How do you determine whether results are from swelling vs residual fat/gland tissue.
Looking at my chest, Iam not convinced its swelling.
Thanx

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024