Author Topic: Post op puffiness on nipple area  (Read 1285 times)

Offline vishal.2356

• Posting Member
I had my gynecomastia surgery on March 24, 2014. Yesterday March 08, 2014 my sutures were removed. When i saw my chest i noticed some puffiness on my nipple area. My PS said my chest is completely fine as he didn't use Liposuction he only remove gland tissues to make symmetry on my chest and he didn't want it to make a thin chest. My question is that after this surgery is it normal to have little bit of puffiness ? I'll be really thankful to you if you ans my query. I'm posting pre and post op pics of my chest. 

Offline vishal.2356

• Posting Member
Whenever i go downstairs i feel something happening on my left nipple it's like some crazy ball go up and down. It feels only once after that nothing happen. On my right nipple there's nothing like that. What can be the reason ? Even after wearing compression garment i still feels the same crazy ball.

Offline vishal.2356

• Posting Member
If small amount of blood is left under areola after how many weeks it can be removed by syringe ? I have gone through some older post where Dr's advice to wait for some weeks to lower down the puffiness of nipples as it's normal in recovery time. Can hematoma remove after 3 or 4 weeks ?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024