Author Topic: First breast exam  (Read 2489 times)

Offline igotum

• Bronze Member
I had my first breast exam April 10 at my wife's urging. That was good. No lumps or bumps. Blood test showed no reason for breast growth. Imagine that! They have grown to 40 C. The Dr said he could make me an appointment with a surgeon. I said I would prioritize my surgeries and breast surgery would be at the last of the list. The first would be (2)hip surgery, then shoulder. I like several others wear a bra most of my waking hours. I have pain if I don't. Not terrible pain but enough I don't mind the bra and don't really care what folks might think. Wifey has no problems with that and that is what matters to me.
I used to be a hairy bear but chest and legs are bald. I still have some hair on my head but thin too. I think 67 years might have something to do with that.

hammer

I hear ya, I had both of my knees replaced, two back surgeries and a host of minor surgeries that were much more important then breast reduction! I'm up to a double D plus, but I lost my testicles in my 30's so that made my breast grow like crazy!

My primary doctors I've had over the years, first at the U of MN and now at the VA do exams every now and then. I've had mammograms and Altar sounds as well. My VA doctor is a woman and said that my wife should set up a fitting for me, but we haven't done one yet. She and my daughters as well as a few friends and other family members know and support as well as understand the bra.

By the way, I'm 56.

Bob

Offline walt

• Gold Member
Hi guys, my first breast exam was about 5 yrs ago and my first mamo and ultrasound last year.then the bra! I do wear one most days and to sleep.im still growing im at 46B currently .the bra does help the back a whole bunch and no jiggle when I
 drive

hammer

Hi guys, my first breast exam was about 5 yrs ago and my first mamo and ultrasound last year.then the bra! I do wear one most days and to sleep.im still growing im at 46B currently .the bra does help the back a whole bunch and no jiggle when I
 drive

How about the wiggle when you walk and the giggle when you talk, there ain't nothing in the world that will drive me wild like big eyed girl!

Sorry, I could let that go by Walt! Your post lead me right to that Jerry Lee Lewis song.

Bob
« Last Edit: April 13, 2014, 11:54:43 AM by hammer »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024