Author Topic: Wish they would finish growing  (Read 6621 times)

Offline 46bboobs

• Silver Member
I wish my boobs would hurry up and finish growing.
I am tired of them being sore.

hammer

Yes, that can be very testing! Mine came in waves along with hot flashes too at some point in time, but it has been some time ago so I can't remember the details. I probably got the hot flashes due to the lost of my testicles so my T level was lower then low! In fact just yesterday I was being seen by a dermatologist and asked way I lost my body hair and the hair in my arm pits, and she said it was with the lost of the testicles and the low T.

What I'm surprised about and pleased as well is my beard never stopped growing! This helps make it look like I'm not trying to be a ugly woman with this big set of boobs I've got!

Offline Cisco

• Bronze Member
I think I'm starting another growth cycle too.  I've been experiencing some pain along the side of the breasts running down to the nipple and some soreness there too.  Also at times there is a great sense of fullness in my breasts.  They had been quiet for a few months but there seems to be some activity going on.

Offline 46bboobs

• Silver Member
Yeah on and off, on and off. I assume that is how they normally grow on women too, but it could just be the amount of estrogen I have goes up and down....

Offline walt

• Gold Member
hello guys I know how you feel my breasts have been feeling full and aching again. also a noticeable change in my sweat , namely my underarm smell I usually don't have any to speak of I shave my arm pits and have for years , as of the last week I have had to put on deodorant 3or more times a day and my pits smell really bad , I shower daily and have not changed any of my habbits so im guessing my Hormone levels are screwey again.gotta go to my Endo again to see whats going on.anyhow enough of my ramble.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I have had periods of greater awareness and increased sensitivity but not actual pain.  I guess the range of what is normal to expect is really wide.
Grandpa Dan

aboywithgirls

I also believe that it's the estrogen within us that causes our girls to grow in spurts. I know that it's not weight gain cause I'm 5'10",180lbs and I am now up to a 38E. I really don't want a breast reduction but I also don't want to go up another cup size. I'm already bigger than my wife.

hammer

As I went through the changes in growth I would have pain, sensitivity and even hot flashes at times, but remember that I also lost my testicles so mine may have been more extreme! I also did have lactation as well.

A while back I went through a period that the out sides of the breast were hurting. That is when I talked to my Dr about it and she said to get the fitting. I do believe they went through a bit of a growth spurt then. At that time that was the only symptom that I had though was the out side of the breast hurting.

aboywithgirls

My breasts have never lactated. But, I have definitely had the pain that accompanies breast growth spurts. My endocrinologist performed a blood test last time a saw her for my thyroidectomy. See said I had the estrogen and testosterone levels of a teenage girl. Well that explains the breast pain. She wants to monitor levels over the next 6 months before discussing any treatment options.

Offline Cisco

• Bronze Member
This is a question for the guys who have experienced the breast pain and intermittent growth cycles.  How long did it take to increase a cup size?

hammer

I have to be honest here Cisco, I can't really remember, however when I bought a bunch of the bras that I was wearing over a few years both my wife and I figured I was a 46-50 DD, that was during that last five years. Some time during the period I had pain along the out sides of my breast and I talked to my doctor about that at the VA and she is the one that told me to go for a fitting. I did and I'm a 46H! I'm now 56 and I started wearing a bra at about the age of 38 off and on but had trouble with accepting it off and on as well.

Bob

aboywithgirls

On my last growth spurt, I went up 2 cup sizes in a year. If the women of your family name well endowed, you yourself with gynecologic might expect to be 2/3 of your mothers breast size. I'm already 4 cup sizes larger than my mom and 2 sizes smaller than my sister.  I wear a 38E. My father's mother was a 42 H at one point in her life and I think that's where I get my breasts from.

hammer

On my last growth spurt, I went up 2 cup sizes in a year. If the women of your family name well endowed, you yourself with gynecologic might expect to be 2/3 of your mothers breast size. I'm already 4 cup sizes larger than my mom and 2 sizes smaller than my sister.  I wear a 38E. My father's mother was a 42 H at one point in her life and I think that's where I get my breasts from.

Aboywithgirls, You have said that you started wearing your sisters bras at 14! Have you ever had your hormones tested? And how did that work out for you in phy ed class at school? As you know I've lost my testicles, that's why mine have grown so big.

I'm one of us that had gynecomastia all my life but never started wearing bras until I was over a C cup size but I also stuffed them in a C cub because I denied they were as big as they were.

aboywithgirls

I wore a bra throughout high school. I was in 7th grade when my girls showed up and I was tested and told to let nature run its course.  I complained to my mother about them hurting and began wearing a bra in the eighth grade and the doctor said again to let nature run its course and that they should go away on their own. As far as PE class, I used the boys locker room and had a note to change after the locker room was empty and was ALWAYS scared someone would walk in before I had my shirt on. But I'm an adult now
 I've accepted that my breasts are a part of me and who I am. They're just breasts and it's just a bra. an

Offline MrSeb

• Posting Member
My spurts, if that is what you can call them seem to be in a tri monthly pattern, The ached like hell in December, March and then June, but not sure if there was any noticeable growth, now we are in July and the sensation appears to have subsided for now.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024