Author Topic: Need help and advice  (Read 2470 times)

Offline the mixer

Hi guys, I have moobs from taking finasteride then putting on weight from another drug. Had it about three years now and will need lyp and gland removal at some stage (always had puffy nips before anyway).

I have decided to leave the surgery for this year anyway, but need to know how to cover my modest but noticeable growth now summer is here. Dependant on garment worn it can be very noticeable.

I don't have like a d or even a b cup but it's bad enough. I would like to try a vest, are those ones on ebay for around £15-20 any good? Are they comfortable to wear in the summer? Does this count as a compression garment and is it really tight? What is the best brand? Bear in mind also I am tall so would like one that has a good length.

Thanks

Offline the mixer

Can anyone help? What are the best colour t shirts to wear to hide it or make it less noticeable?

hammer

The real fact is not that many people really are looking at your chest that you need to worry that much! I wear  a 46H bra and don't get noticed or no one says anything!

If you wear a button down shirt that will hid a lot without being uncomfortable in a compression vest or shirt.

I personally wear a t-shirt that is one size to big, and because I carry a side arm I also wear an unbutton shirt.

Like I said though, people really are looking at you like you think they are!

Offline the mixer

I have an uncle visiting next week who looked at me weird there cos he knows I have been feminized by that drug, as did a friend who seemed to sort of smirk.

I'm thinking of getting something like this er, 'shaper vest for gynecomastia' on ebay (link wasn't allowed)
Would that be deeply uncomfortable or just a little bit restrictive?

Normally I don't care anyway but the combination of summer approaching and seeing certain people is pushing me to this. That plus I had plans to have it removed but have now abandoned them, at least for the time being.

hammer

If you want to post a link do so by changing something or leaving something out like wwwdot or don't put the www

I have had gynecomastia all my life and at 56 I know that times have changed, but I have kids 34-22 and sons/daughters in laws as well as friends of my kids. I also have friends of mine and family members that even know that I wear bras to support the breast as it was also recommended by my doctor at the VA hospital. These are the friends that I hunt with and they have no problem with it and understand the causes of gyne, as well as all my family members.

I served in the Navy and Army Reserves for 11 years with gyne and, yes there were joking around but nothing bad, that I couldn't handle as I didn't let it bother me, it's not like I grow them on purpose!

Educating people can go a long way my friend. Print up the definition of gynecomastia, and all the causes and the statistics of how many men will get it in there life time! They may look at their own chest a little differently as well as yours.

Offline Mujassad

• Posting Member
What I used to do is wear undershirts that fitted tight and usually wore black clothing on top since you can't see shades on that, making it difficult to see what sticks out and what doesn't when not looked at in profile.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024