Author Topic: Howdy lads!  (Read 4173 times)

Offline LarryDeLeprechaun

Hey there. I'm a 19 year old with G, from Dublin, Ireland. I decided to post in here first to see if I can get to know you guys.

MY experience with the G is... a bit weird. I've always been a chubbier. I was never the skinny guy. But, at about 13/14, I lost quite a bit of weight due to a mix of a growth spurt, and a serious bout of illness. I was happy- I wasn't lumps of fat anymore. I wasn't skinny, but I wasn't obese. I could deal with it.

Though, my chest never seemed to get down to the same size as the rest of my body. To be honest, it bothered me a bit less than now until  looked it up after I went to the gym and there was no improvement.

I stopped going to the gym, booked a doc appointment and got checked out. Doctor checked my chest, genitals(That was comfortable...) and told me I was fine health wise. As for the G, he just shrugged, said "It might or might not go" and sent me on my way. That leads me to the current time, wherein I'm saving for surgery(In about 2 years :().

I have a cleft lip, so my confidence has never been very high when it came to physical appearances(Though, it might be beneficial that I'm so used to this obvious scar on my face that scars on my chest won't really affect me much, in relation to surgery). So, obviously having MORE physical problems really was a bit of a deal breaker.

It did used to get me down when I was younger, and I will be honest and say tears were shed. I was honestly afraid that I'd never find a girlfriend, never experience going out and living life.

Obviously, that really wasn't true. I have experienced quite a bit. Girlfriends, great nights out. I'm in College, studying computer science.

Anyway, I'm still not as confident as I should be. I was checking out some of the posts here for quite some time, and to be honest I was looking for some advice. I've never really had guys to talk to about this, so I really would love to hear some of your stories and maybe get some life advice? "How to be a man" is a bit clichéd, but that kinda sums it up. I'd like to be in a good mindframe before surgery, or else I'll latch onto another imperfection to obsess about.

Thanks guys,

Larry.

hammer

Welcome to the forum Larry!

Take a look at "my story after all these years" in stories. I've had gyne all my life and have had good self confidence and self esteem and would be more them happy to work with you

I'm a father of 5 (lost one at the age of 6) we have 3 grand kids now and I'm 56 and live I'm Minnesota. I'm retired due to disability, but served 11 years in the service and had owned my own company before becoming disabled.

So if you like to talk I could give you my email or Skype and we can work on your self confidence!

Just PM me if you would like me to send you my info! Just so you know, I have a very strong faith in Jesus Christ, and I trust my life to him.

Bob

Offline troubleddoc

• Bronze Member
Hi Larry . I had my surgery on June 16 n really satisfied. M a doc but was always n still love sport n being in good shape.I had it all but never had guts to remove my shirt. I was v famous cause a sportsman with brains but NVR could. Girls approached but was shy. I got a good understanding gf now,its been 4 yes.but I missed those CLG days which would have been a lot btr.I had grade 2a gyno. I could hide  it with my overall body fitness.but nvr wore round neck shirts n tight fitting ones. Had a awkward posture when got conscious. Now m a different man after sx.I approached doc fr 2yrs .lot of anxiety .even when I studied excersized my gyno got my morale down.but last two months life's different. Its like m normal. I feel all gyno ppl should remove it.its simply d best feeling.I feel so free.I thought bout it all tym n its gone.but find a good surgeon ask tech n ask for excision with lipo.I say go for it but find a good surgeon
Operated by Dr hari Menon on 16 June 2014☺☺☺😀😀😀😀😀😀😀

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024