Author Topic: Conscripting soon, surgery?  (Read 1953 times)

Offline Raraan

Hello internet!

I am a 20 yo Singaporean and have had one side gynecosmatia since the age of 9.

I've only started noticing it at the age of 10 and didn't place much care or even try to find out what this "growth" was. The size was similar to a small sized apple. I lived frivously during my elementary school days, participated in sports and camps, and you could say I had quite a nice childhood.

However, my young-self still had the lingering curiosity as to what exactly was this embedded on my chest. Wearing school uniforms and espcially Physical Ed shirts clearly exposed it. Many of my schoolmates questioned what was it and I simply shrugged it off with a smile. I absolutely did not want to do water-based activities except if it was with family.

I had cliques and acquainted myself with boys but I found comfort in mixing with the girls as they didn't try to poke into my chest as much. Names were called and bullying was inevitable. All I could do was move on with a smile and hope for the better.

Being young and ultimately naive, I confided my issue with a few of my male "BBFs" since we had to change attires between PyhEd and normal lessons. Unfortunately, info leaked out into the class and things became weird. Some started to "accidentally" touch or brush my one sided gynecomastia. One even tried to feel a cup by placing his hand underneath it stealthily and moving upwards till contact.

Secondary school was the worse. The condition didn't worsen/improve and puberty struck. Emotions and feeling never before experienced engulfed me. I became more self-conscious as ever and took notice of how people thought of me, their impressions on how I look and especially the chest area.

I still have yet to consult a doctor and since those elementary school days, my parents constantly told me "Its nothing, don't worry about it". I didn't pester my parents a lot and tried to grow up normally without being too much of a burden. Of course I would extremely avoid any activities that risk exposure of my one sided gyne.

Life took another turn when I was halfway through Secondary school. I've always slouched, experimented with using generic tape and duct tape to flatten my gyne, mixed more with the girls since they were easy going and jovial, layered clothing, moved opposite if there was wind blowing, stopped wearing backpacks as they exposed more, and a list of things.

Once during PhyEd, we were lying down and stretching as well as doing crunches. The boy beside me kept asking me and I still remember the exact words, "Why do you look like you are wearing a bra". All i could do was repetitively asnwer IDKs.

Moreover, I took up the habit of trying to cross my arms over my one sided gyne area to conceal the bump since late elementary school whenever either standing up or lying down.

I consulted a doctor soon enough. I finally was aware of my condition. My family strongly opposed surgery or pills to reduce the size. The doc also mentioned how patients suffered from ugly scars and regretted their decision. He assured that my one sided gyne will subside with time.

I will be scripted in a few months time. I was thinking of going for surgery since I'm afraid I won't be able to adopt the correct mindset/attitude to brave the glares, questions and struggles of being a recruit. Having to be half naked most of time since after all I am a male plus the open showers.

Do you think the other recruits will be understanding and just brofist me?

Any advice internet?

TLDR; One sided gynecosmatia, size of a small apple. conscripting soon, scared of people's reactions. surgery?

hammer

I think that surgery would be a good way for you to go! A good experienced gynecomastia surgeon can do a good job with little to no scare being your not real big.

One sided gynecomastia to me would be harder then having normal breast even as a male! So if you can afford to get the surgery, I would look for a very highly qualified gynecomastia surgeon.

Good luck!

Bob

Offline shreyas24

• Posting Member
    • Best Hair Transplantation & Tummy Tuck Surgery in India
Hello internet!

I am a 20 yo Singaporean and have had one side gynecosmatia since the age of 9.

I've only started noticing it at the age of 10 and didn't place much care or even try to find out what this "growth" was. The size was similar to a small sized apple. I lived frivously during my elementary school days, participated in sports and camps, and you could say I had quite a nice childhood.

However, my young-self still had the lingering curiosity as to what exactly was this embedded on my chest. Wearing school uniforms and espcially Physical Ed shirts clearly exposed it. Many of my schoolmates questioned what was it and I simply shrugged it off with a smile. I absolutely did not want to do water-based activities except if it was with family.

I had cliques and acquainted myself with boys but I found comfort in mixing with the girls as they didn't try to poke into my chest as much. Names were called and bullying was inevitable. All I could do was move on with a smile and hope for the better.

Being young and ultimately naive, I confided my issue with a few of my male "BBFs" since we had to change attires between PyhEd and normal lessons. Unfortunately, info leaked out into the class and things became weird. Some started to "accidentally" touch or brush my one sided gynecomastia. One even tried to feel a cup by placing his hand underneath it stealthily and moving upwards till contact.

Secondary school was the worse. The condition didn't worsen/improve and puberty struck. Emotions and feeling never before experienced engulfed me. I became more self-conscious as ever and took notice of how people thought of me, their impressions on how I look and especially the chest area.

I still have yet to consult a doctor and since those elementary school days, my parents constantly told me "Its nothing, don't worry about it". I didn't pester my parents a lot and tried to grow up normally without being too much of a burden. Of course I would extremely avoid any activities that risk exposure of my one sided gyne.

Life took another turn when I was halfway through Secondary school. I've always slouched, experimented with using generic tape and duct tape to flatten my gyne, mixed more with the girls since they were easy going and jovial, layered clothing, moved opposite if there was wind blowing, stopped wearing backpacks as they exposed more, and a list of things.

Once during PhyEd, we were lying down and stretching as well as doing crunches. The boy beside me kept asking me and I still remember the exact words, "Why do you look like you are wearing a bra". All i could do was repetitively asnwer IDKs.

Moreover, I took up the habit of trying to cross my arms over my one sided gyne area to conceal the bump since late elementary school whenever either standing up or lying down.

I consulted a doctor soon enough. I finally was aware of my condition. My family strongly opposed surgery or pills to reduce the size. The doc also mentioned how patients suffered from ugly scars and regretted their decision. He assured that my one sided gyne will subside with time.

I will be scripted in a few months time. I was thinking of going for surgery since I'm afraid I won't be able to adopt the correct mindset/attitude to brave the glares, questions and struggles of being a recruit. Having to be half naked most of time since after all I am a male plus the open showers.

Do you think the other recruits will be understanding and just brofist me?

Any advice internet?

TLDR; One sided gynecosmatia, size of a small apple. conscripting soon, scared of people's reactions. surgery?

Surgery is the only way to get rid of it.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024