Author Topic: Dr Clark  (Read 2956 times)

Offline Degno

Hi guys,

I am thinking about the surgery with Dr Clark.
What is your experience with her? My gynecomastia is slightly different that from majority of guys in here. I have really low BF level, around 8%. I am quite fit, I can clearly see my ABS, but I still have gyno. Did anyone have a similiar problem? Need an operation not only to remove the gyno, but also leave a good start for building muscle.

Offline Ty25

• Posting Member
Hi is it Dr Clark in Poland?
If so i am having surgery there on the 6th of December so not long now!!
I have heard nothing but great reviews and experiences from people who have been there and i am very confident that they will do a great job.

all the best!

hammer

I have heard a lot of great things here on the forum as well! Never any negative from on this doctor!

Good luck!

Bob

Offline sesalovdarlo

• Posting Member
Had mine done in April. Id say I have 80% of my nipple sensation back now. Recovery is good. Still some scar tissue there but happy with results. Great surgeon and very professional. My only hike is Tomek the agent they use is a complete idiot. Nearly killed me and another lad who had the surgery driving back to hotel. Drives like an idiot. It does feel a little rushed, in and out but that's the nature of the operation I guess.

Be prepared to take a lot of dvd's / games or what ever as there is not a lot to see or do around the area, I ended up leaving early and going to Berlin for 2 nights (I flew from Berlin anyway) as I was discharged a few days early plus I cocked my flights up.

Chances are you will be having surgery the same day as someone else, so you will meet someone going through the same which makes it a hell of a lot easier.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024