Author Topic: Pictures: BEFORE vs AFTER  (Read 6120 times)

Offline leo13gr

• Posting Member
Hi guys,

I was kind of sceptical of posting photos first, but having seen the quality of the comments I thought it'd be good if I posted some too.

This is what I looked like 1 day before the operation and then 2 weeks and 3 weeks post-op respectively.

Despite the fact that it's still probably too early, I am very very happy with Paul's work (aka Mr Levick).

As of today I'm 4 weeks and a few days post-op. Yesterday I had the compression removed. From now on I will be wearing it only during night. It's kind of weird, having spent 4 weeks wrapped up in rubber, and my chest is tender, swollen and lumpy in parts, but I guess that's normal.

Your comments and input will be very much appreciated.

Cheers,

Leo

Offline leo13gr

• Posting Member
and here's the last one!

Leo :)

Offline jinr0h

• Bronze Member
Congrats , looks great to me
Was it lipo only?

Offline leo13gr

• Posting Member

Thanks mate. No, it was both liposuction and gland excision. In fact there was minimal fat (only 80 ml), but about 260 grams of gland.

Cheers,

Leo

hammer

Offline leo13gr

• Posting Member
Thanks! Although since I took the compression vest off (i.e 2 days ago), I feel that my nipples and the surrounding area have become a bit swollen and hard. But I guess that's normal.

Leo

hammer

Remember that it's going to take a lot of patience as it will take months to see the final results of your surgery! Yes, you all have swelling, scare tissue along with other strang things that happen during healing. Your body went through hell, you didn't just bump into a wall.

Patience is hard, I've been through several serguries, never this one as I've learn to accept, but let your body have the time it needs to recover, it's hard, but you will be better off not to panic.

Bob

Offline s00ntobe

• Silver Member

Offline leo13gr

• Posting Member
Thanks guys. I still can't believe it's me. I can't wait for the summer to come!

Best,

Leo

Offline jinr0h

• Bronze Member

Thanks mate. No, it was both liposuction and gland excision. In fact there was minimal fat (only 80 ml), but about 260 grams of gland.

Cheers,

Leo
I barely have fat too , but about 1x1inch of gland from what i can feel. How much gland could you like , grab post surgery?

Offline Bobby - LAgyne

• Gold Member
Looks great. Congrats!

Did you lose weight or did you have liposuction around belly area as well.

---Bobby

Offline leo13gr

• Posting Member
Hey guys,

thanks for your comments.

Bobby.. no mate, my belly and the rest of my  body is intact! No liposuction down there, and no weight loss at all! In fact within this month I may have put on a few grams due to inactivity! It's amazing how even the are below my chest looks so different after the surgery!

jinr0h, not sure I'm getting your question mate: Are you asking whether I feel any gland now? No, there's anything, although since I hit 4 weeks post-op (so in the last 10 days or so) I feel hard-ish patches around my nipples [which are somewhat annoying as they make my breast looks slightly swollen]. According to my surgeon with is just accumulation of fluids that will go away eventually.

Best,

Leo

Offline Zenxer

• Bronze Member
  • Mm.. Donuts
Great results! Can't wait to see mine. Had my gynecomastia surgery oct 20th.
My surgery was done on Oct 20th, 2014 by Dr. J. Craig Fielding in Toronto, Ontario.

Offline leafbradley

• Posting Member
looks good man, updates? i have mine in 9 days

Offline ducky

• Posting Member
looks great man!

do you know what caused it?

very interesting that it was mostly glandular yet your nipple was not enlarged. Havent seen to many of those cases.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024